Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

bumski - those photos are so funny!

topaz - glad the photos of your little man went well.

menageriemom - i'm not sure what is the earliest cd you can ov? i suppose it depends on the length of your cycles? sorry not much help.

redrose - any news...hoping that horrible :witch: has stayed away!!

babydust & sian - any news?

how is everyone else...time feels like it has slowed down for me, AF still hanging on :huh: cant wait for her to go and not come back for 9 months! also still waiting for my opks to arrive.

:dust:

bumski - those photos are so funny!

topaz - glad the photos of your little man went well.

menageriemom - i'm not sure what is the earliest cd you can ov? i suppose it depends on the length of your cycles? sorry not much help.

redrose - any news...hoping that horrible :witch: has stayed away!!

babydust & sian - any news?

how is everyone else...time feels like it has slowed down for me, AF still hanging on :huh: cant wait for her to go and not come back for 9 months! also still waiting for my opks to arrive.

:dust:

well AF aint come yet, but i still havent tested lol, i think testing is a waste of time at the moment as i do feel shes on her way, and has been for the past 2 days now, ive had stomach cramp for 2 days now and she aint showed yet but ive had this pain before and have been late so i know shes going to show her face i guess i'll be trying next month with the help of Clomid, x :hugs:

thats sounding promising babydust, cant wait until you test

well im out, yet again!!!! i had a smear a few weeks back and my results came back abnormal, as per! got an appointment through to have colposcopy this am and thought nah i will leave it but after watching jade goody on big bro the other night it made me rethink, so i went and she said i have severe changes and they had to do a biopsy which means no bding for 4 weeks!!!:nope:

would ya believe it? what is it with my reproductive system? does any of it work?
sorry for ranting im just pretty p$%&*d off, its like constant brick walls.

oh no hun that sucks big time, but its better to get it sorted so your healthy to then get that bfp. it would be horrible to get that bfp and then problems occure and you have to make some very hard decisions.

oh no hun that sucks big time, but its better to get it sorted so your healthy to then get that bfp. it would be horrible to get that bfp and then problems occure and you have to make some very hard decisions.

yeah i thought about that, it does make sense in the long run, will still keep checking if i ov though and then it will give me a good idea for next month, cd 13 today and no signs yet anyway so will def be out :cry:

thats sounding promising babydust, cant wait until you test

well im out, yet again!!!! i had a smear a few weeks back and my results came back abnormal, as per! got an appointment through to have colposcopy this am and thought nah i will leave it but after watching jade goody on big bro the other night it made me rethink, so i went and she said i have severe changes and they had to do a biopsy which means no bding for 4 weeks!!!:nope:

would ya believe it? what is it with my reproductive system? does any of it work?
sorry for ranting im just pretty p$%&*d off, its like constant brick walls.

oh sorry to hear about you smear test bumski that sucks :( but your better off getting ya self sorted again first and then trying again, it sucks my sister has borderline changes :( i hope u can try again soon ,

im sure im out this month too, i still have NO af but sure shes on her way :cry: oh well i cant expect things to happen straight away lol, just hate waiting i'd rather her come if shes going to then make me wait the Witch lol.. oh we gotta love our Crazy PCOS body...

ill just have to try harder next month with the help of clomid.. :)

sorry to hear that bumski but like the other ladies said its probably better to sort it out now and then get a healthy bfp.

babydust still got my fx'd for you!! that witch was late for me and made me wait 3 extra days last cycle!!!

hey babydust, af pains are common in early pregnancy, if you are late now i would test, so many people get af pains and think its on its way but then they get their bfp. its sounding vey promising :winkwink:

thanks babybears :hugs:

Oh no bumski I will be praying very hard now for you. I was praying before but now I am going to pray even harder. I hope everything goes okay and nothing turns up. But on the postivie side just in case it does. i had an aunt that had cervix cancer and after they got her all fixed up she fell pregnant that next month with twins. They said it sometimes happens like that cause of the meds she was on. So here is to hoping right.

Well as for me I think I am out this cycle again :cry: temp went way down and I am cramping so I think she is on her way. but I will be doing clomid next cycle so here is to a better change :thumpsup: next cycle.

babydust, siany, redrose...any updates? still keeping my fx'd for you all!

my opks arrived yesterday...i really want to start using them but i know its a waste of time because i am only cd7 today so i will wait a few more days.

hope everyone is ok :flower:

Hey all, how is everyone doing?

I am on CD 11 and have now had my first 2 highs on the CBFM. I also bought a thermometer today so I'm going to do temps from tomorrow morning(bit late for this cycle but may as well get used to it). I have bought some OPK's too! Before long I will have shares in Boots the chemist! All I keep thinking is that if it works it will be worth every penny.

Somebody who worked with me came into work with her little one yesterday so I got a nice snuggle. He was so cute and only 5 weeks old so still really tiny. He also fell asleep on me which was a miracle as kids normally scream when I pick them up!

Haven't been on much this last week as mega busy at work and at home with various things but have managed to nip in and check how you all are.

C'mon someone, give us a BFP so we can celebrate the first of the thread xx:dust: to all

yes sarahjane everything we buy will be worth every penny for that BFP!!

so much for my laid back approach this month! ha! since saying that i have bought opks, EPO and grapefruit juice! well anything that helps is worth a shot!

completely agree with you sarahjane...come on ladies we need a BFP to celebrate on this thread!

:dust: to everyone! i am feeling very positive about this cycle for everybody :happydance:

even though i havent even ov'd yet just feeling relaxed and happy about everything so far this cycle and i saw 2 magpies this morning which made me smile :flower:

grrr im getting another cold, i seam to get one every month just before ovulation. poor callum has been full of it these past few days and i ve had a poorly baby on my hands.

first day back at work today went ok but i slept in :dohh: my alarm didnt go off so i was in such a hurry to leave the house didnt get to check if my cbfm wanted a stick.

oh no topaz sorry to hear you are getting a cold and callum is poorly...hope you both feel better soon :flower:

glad your first day back at work went ok! must have been annoying you forgot about your cbfm!!

I've got a cold now, too :( Thanks for keeping up the first post Topaz .... hope you feel better soon! :flower:

Well ladies I am out I started spotting today I hope it stays that way for a few days cause hubby will be out of town for three weeks starting on the 20th only coming home for the weekend so I will be Oing around the time he will be gone so it will be a waste to take clomid if that happens.

well i am 5 days late and AF just showed her ugly face :cry: so im out, good luck to all the ladies testing soon :hugs: I,ll try next month with my first round of clomid :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->