Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

thanks sarah i really hope so too i cant take this much longer it is so hard and it is something that you have to be strong for!

i hope i get my BFP this month and join you lot in first tri :)i think maybe sore boobs is an effect from the clomid but not too sure.. i hope not! :)

Don't be too hard on yourself hun. Your body has been through a lot over the last 4 years so don't blame yourself. It will happen! If it doesn't happen this month, I'd just make a resolution to enjoy Christmas with OH, spoil one another rotten, have lots of Christmas Sherry and start again in the New Year.

(I am not sure I would be able to take the above advice myself if I were in your position mind you so feel free to ignore me!! :blush:)

You have to do what is right for you. You will get that BFP and you will be a fantastic mum when LO gets here as you will appreciate every second you get with the baby.

I am praying that tomorrow morning you will wake up and get a sneaky little line on one of those stress sticks we all obsess over :hugs:

Don't be too hard on yourself hun. Your body has been through a lot over the last 4 years so don't blame yourself. It will happen! If it doesn't happen this month, I'd just make a resolution to enjoy Christmas with OH, spoil one another rotten, have lots of Christmas Sherry and start again in the New Year.

(I am not sure I would be able to take the above advice myself if I were in your position mind you so feel free to ignore me!! :blush:)

You have to do what is right for you. You will get that BFP and you will be a fantastic mum when LO gets here as you will appreciate every second you get with the baby.

I am praying that tomorrow morning you will wake up and get a sneaky little line on one of those stress sticks we all obsess over :hugs:

haha yeah it is really difficult to cope with but we all have to cope with things in life and lifes never easy i guess & i know for sure TTC isnt its one of the hardest emotional things ive had to do in my LIFE! =/

i never ever knew wanting something so bad could tear me up so much in my life.. 4 years has been one big mountain ive had to climb from my 1st ever hospital appointment and sometimes i look back and think well i still aint come that far from that 1st time but i know i have and i am one step closer to getting where i want to be!!

&& i understand what you say about enjoying christmas and everything hun, i just hope i'll get some news soon that next year i'll be enjoying my christmas as a proper family..

i want to quit trying and i want to have a break but i just aint strong enough to be able to because every month is a month it could happen omg... its like a fricken emotional ride for me & i know some peoeple might think pathetic but when you go through it just like you ladies have the time does take its toll on you & every passing month makes you hurt more lately ive even thought of my self as a failure theres one thing i wanted to achieve in life and that was to become a mother and i cant even do that.. im sorry girls for rambling on!! :cry:

Never ever apologise for what this unholy mess causes you to feel! You are not a failure. Baby is just taking his/her time to make an appearance.

xx

thankyou Sarah! really appreciate your words no matter how down i am you girls always cheer me up

Oh, Helen :( You are anything but a failure! You've gone through so much in the last four years... and I think you're closer now than ever. But you have every right to feel the way you feel!!!

I've still got tons of hope for you this cycle!! If this isn't the one, we'll still be here to support you as long as it takes :hugs:

Helen anyword today hve you done another test yet?? I also had a :bfn: with 2MU at 9DPO but now i am 10 weeks so you are not out yet hun xx

i never did a test today sry girls just couldnt bring my self to do it and see that BFN again im just going to try stay strong and hold out untill af date

ty so much for your kind words girls :hugs: you make me feel like im never alone in this ( even though sometimes i feel it )

&& i appreciate you all still been here in the TTC section when you all have your little beans :) & keeping me sain and helping me believe that there is hope when you think there isnt ty so much

We are not leaving you hun!

You know, I think you are absolutely right not to test again. Don't put yourself through it and it will be much more reassuring to see a nice big line when AF is due :hugs:

Anyway ... where's Carley these days?

shes still having problems with her internet =/

i hope she comes back soon enough with some good news for us ! :)

omg omg omg im having my operation on friday for my hand they had a cancelation so i can now have iit done & now im crapping it =/=/

Agree with Beth it will be over before you know it and you can put it behind you :hug:

yup well its better then march which i would have to wait =/

yeah beth just dont like been knocked out lol

hi all, not had time to catch up yet :cry: missed you all loads, iv been silently obsessing and nothing has happened until fri when i got my pos opk!!! YAY!! only took 8 looooong weeks, so im 4dpo today, not obsessing this time (she says :dohh:)
really glad everyone is doing well and really hope you have caught that egg this time babydust, you so deserve it, will catch up soon i promise, not had chance to get to town for my dongle so on mums computer at the mo, as soon as i do i will be back, loads and loads of luck to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

im so happy of your news bumski hope this is your time hun :) xx & ty hun af due tomorrow guess i'll know more then

hmm not rly no signs to say shes coming just yet so dont really know lol :dohh:

just hold out n hope she dont come lol :)

how r u feeling hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->