Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

only a private one. will get refered for the 12 week scan when i see midwife a week on tue.

Morning all! Well the deed has been done and hopefully my girl Ela is going to be knocked up :happydance:

How is everyone else this wintery morning?

freezing!! :) lol my electric box had packed up this morning just had the guy to fit a new one only took him about 6 hourss!!! and leaving the door open everytime he goes to get a bit from his van... but all good otherwise haha!! :)

hope shes knocked up for you hun!!!

how are you & lil bean? :)

We are fine thanks! Had some more brown yucky stuff friday, Saturday and Sunday but took it easy sunday and stayed in bed. All gone now.

How are you?

Hi all

helen - you going to wait until AF due to test again? how are you so far? Any symptoms yet?

What about you lucy and carley?- what's happening your side

Rachel - congrats on doggy pregnancy! Good to hear that everything cleared up after last week too, I was a little worried for you when you mentioned the spotting. I think our bodies just tell us when we need to slow down. I am finding that when I get tired my stomach cramps get worse so it is a sign for me to rest more.

I told both sets of parents at the weekend. We did intend to wait until Christmas but just caved in. MIL has said she will knit anything I want for the baby which is very nice of her.

Mr Bump is sending lots and lots of :dust: for a few more BFP's before Christmas

Hey Sarah Hun :)

how are you feeling? thats great of your MIL to say she will knit anything you need for the baby!! :)

yeah im waiting till AF arrives before testing, but i aint really had any symptoms and i aint really been watching to be honest, really feel like ive given up this month tbh =/

:cry:

how are you feeling? thats great of your MIL to say she will knit anything you need for the baby!! :)

yeah im waiting till AF arrives before testing, but i aint really had any symptoms and i aint really been watching to be honest, really feel like ive given up this month tbh =/

No reason to give up this month! I didn't feel a symptom until 8DPO when I had sore BBs and some women don't feel any until they are several weeks pregnant. If you BD'ed at the right time you still very much have a chance and I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!

:dust:

girls, think the front page is a bit out of sink, what days are you on now please for me to update

Hello ladies,

How are you all...

Well I'm either 10/11dpo and have started to feel a little queasy over the last two days... boobs been odd too... and lots of CM...

So I took a test today and look what I got...

Attachments

• SD 1.12.10 at 10dpo.jpg
    SD 1.12.10 at 10dpo.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 10
  • CBD 1.12.10 at 10dpo.jpg
    CBD 1.12.10 at 10dpo.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 7
yay Omg Lucy congrats hun. Am keeping Fx'd for a very very sticky one :happydance: :hugs:

Feeling good ta hun x

I didn't have any symptoms really. Don't count yourself out hun :hugs:

Thanks ladies - I'm keeping postive - hoping this one is a good sticky bean. I'm sure the test is far darker than I had last month and to get a digi this early on is a little bit of a relief.

Keep everything crossed for me girls... I'll be checking progression over next couple of days :happydance:

Here's my test from this morning - Asda though about 12 hrs later than the SD I posted yesterday and the one with 2 tests in it compares my "Blighted Ovum" pregnancy from August at 11dpo also which had normal doubling hcg levels... I think they look near enought the same!

Attachments

• Asda 2.12.10 at 11dpo.jpg
    Asda 2.12.10 at 11dpo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Asda 2.12.10 11dpo comparison.jpg
    Asda 2.12.10 11dpo comparison.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads