Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

Thanks Beth - I hope so - better than last month anyway...

Hows you doing? Still snowing down here in the south!

not snowing here at the mo, but its forcast more, im supposed to be at work today but couldnt get in.

my back is rather sore today after my fall yest so just gonna chill out with callum today.

i got some food out to defrost for tea yest morning and my kitchen is so cold (no central heating) that it was still frozen so im looking forward to that for tea tonight. chicken in garlin mushrooms with delphinoise potatos. yum

Oh crikey - that fall must have been horrible - wrap yourself up and don't do too much today!

OMG can't believe your food is still frozen from yesterday!! How crazy! Sounds like you need to get some heating on girl!

Dinner sounds lovely - we have lasagne tonight :)

there is a heater in the kitchen, but the kitchen is so big it only really takes the chill out of the air.

wish i had central heating but im an all electric house

Yeah cupcake those lines are looking good xxx Sending extra stick :dust: your way xx

That's a great 11DPO test :happydance:
So happy for you!!!

Beth that is crazy! I don't miss electric heat, but our gas heat is sooo expensive. Dinner sounds excellent! Had to look up dauphinoise potatoes, though :blush:

For tonight here it's either a London broil or chicken stir fry, haven't decided yet!

Helen how are you doing?

Yay - another August bump buddy! Congrats again Lucy, this one is looking good (your asda is just like my 11dpo asda) I can't believe how lucky this cycle has been

helen - you are next hun x

omg i come back and Lucy wow thats fabbbbbbbbbbb news!! im sending lots and lots of sticky dust for you & i really really hope that this is your time and you have a right sticky little bean right there... you truly deserve it hun those lines look fab :)

im up north near newcastle and the snow here is crazy i invested in wellies... :)

i had my bloods taken this morning and omg!!! i dont mind getting blood taken ever..

but today shes totally destroyed my arm its black & blue!!!

i dont have any symptoms really except reallyy sore boobs i am now about 7dpo

i just relised your 10 weeks now Rachel :) & 7 weeks for Beth & 13 for Claire :)

how arer you feeling Sarah and Bailey do you have many symptoms?

Sore BBs is an excellent sign!!! :happydance:

I had a nice little morning sickness wave this AM but I feel alright now, other than that just very tender BBs all the time.

Hope the snow has calmed down there!

sore boobs maybe a good sign but its ouch ouch.. just walking down the stairs is killing me lol... :(

awww glad your feeling alrite now!! :)

snow is still crazy here lol hope it calms down soon its crazy... :)

Helen - the sore bbs only get worse too (sorry to break it to you but when you get your BFP in the next week you will get extra pain... joy!)

Sounding really good for you and cant wait until you test x

mine are so sore now i dont think i'd be able to cope with anymore pain lol.. my af is due 9th so i would be testing then but i caved in today & tested at 9dpo and suprise suprise :bfn: :( i know i may not be out but how much longer do i have to wait seriously i cant do this anymore :cry: if its not this time im taking a break from ttc its breaking my heart

Awww helen big hugs to you x x x x TTC is soooo hard! But 9dpo is pretty early still you have time and if your boobs seem sorer than usual it could be a really good sign.

I'm rooting for you hun - I hope with all my heart that you get your BFP this cycle.

Stay strong my lovely and big hugs x

your not out yet, 9dpo is still early. you have some good signs and the spell on your side.

Ty girls!!

my boobs are definetly sorer then normal but that still could be a sign of that horrible :witch: coming f'xd i hope not!!!

it is so hard and gets me soo down i dont even know why i test because afterwards i always feel like shit but im always testing just incase i see that other line!!

i guess 9DPO is still really early and tbh it wasnt my FMU either so that could be another thing im going to try again tomorrow at 11DPO and then again on af date if she dont arrive i really hope not, i was really praying i'd get my BFP before xmas..

and i really thought after ovarian drilling and clomid i'd be one step closer but it seems not YET!!

if its not this month ive decided im upping my dose of clomid myself i asked my dr and she said it wouldnt harm me but my garny is supposed to up em but he said he wud do it in MARCH... i dont want to fricken wait that long im so impatient now after 4 years i never ever thought it would take this long... i know the saying that good things come to those who wait but how much longer do i have to wait ... =/

Bailey yeah i just rememberd you did do a test at 8/9DPO and got BFN then got BFP at 10DPO i really hope thats my case too!

i just dont seem to have any luck on my side lol..

how are all you girls feeling good i hope ? :)

how are you Lucy ? :)

Aww hun I have everything crossed for you. I know what you mean about the whole waiting thing. I'm the most impatient person on this planet. If I'd of gone for fertility testing now then I wouldn't be able to try till at least March next year and I couldn't face waiting that long... I hope you get the start of your BFP when you test tomorrow at 11dpo :hugs:

Seems I had to wait throughout these failed pregnancies, waiting to heal after ectopic operation, waiting to recover from blighted ovum, then waiting again to get pregnant for it to then become a chemical. Waiting again etc... Argggghhhhh does your head in!:dohh:

I;m a firm believer TTC is there to make us grow stronger - its the hardest thing we've had to deal with in life. You just assume it will be so easy and spend so many years trying NOT to get pregnant, that when you start trying you think it will be plain sailing...

3 angels down for me I'm really hoping our luck has turned. I kinda in some ways wished we'd taken a while to get pregnant but it would have worked first time. Lots of heartache along the way and I'll never feel confident or happy during pregnancy as i'll always be stressing that something will go wrong.

The first pregnancy would have been due on the 22.12.10 so I'm just glad for this pregnancy now - at least it keeps my mind off what could have been. I'll have my 6+4 scan on the day after though 23.12.10 so it really could go either way... either we'll see the heartbeat and all with be fine, or it could be another blighted ovum and no baby again :wacko:

Helen, I really hope this is your month. One thing for certain is that if you have sore bbs, you have tonnes of progesterone going on there which is a fantastic sign!
Personally I wouldn't change the meds. Doctors know what they are doing so I'd take their advice and wait. (not that you will need to if you get a BFP tomorrow) :hugs:

Lucy, your story makes me so sad and makes me realise how lucky I have been so far. This one must be your happy ending. On your 6 + 4 scan, you will be seeing a lovely healthy heartbeat hun. You hit the nail on the head about TTC being the hardest thing ever to make us stronger. When LO's come along we need to be strong forever to protect them. Nature has a very funny way of testing us!

I am tired at the mo, very very tired! I even had to come home early from friends last night and then woke up nice and early but have just been back to sleep for a couple more hours!

My cat is super clingy too, I am sure she senses LO as she won't leave me alone! How are your babies Beth?

Lots of babydust for everyone :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->