Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

i can see joshs first tooth. its a white spot under the skin. think bfing is about to get painful.

Eek! Good luck Beth. And good luck Josh, too! I'm not much into the type of medicine but I do have an amber necklace to try when Mattie gets to that point.

I think we've been through the 12 week growth spurt the last couple days. I really, really hope today is better. She at least slept decently last night.

josh already has his on. worked wonders for callum he still wears his.

i ve even bought my gran an adult one for christmas to help her arthritis

Wow, wow, wow I have missed sooooooo much, sincere apologies ladies!!!

Sarah I am so pleased ur preggo!!! Fantastic news and I can, like those of us who have had losses understand how you feel... I always thought during my pregnancy that I would loose one twin - that I wouldn't be lucky enough to have my happy ending... But that's not the case, just wished I'd had a crystal ball during the pregnancy, as the worrying was a real dampener on the whole experience. I used my Doppler religiously twice a day every day for reassurance, but I was always scared as to whether I was picking up both babies!!! So, so happy for u Hun - such delightful news and so sorry I have only just logged in to find out...

Hi bailey, Beth, Laura and Clare - I do try to keep track of u guys thru fb as I'm there more regularly now. I have to admit I just don't get the time with the boys...

We've had a rough 5 months!!! The boys have reflux which has been so awful and difficult to cope with. Fin hasn't put any weight on this past month and is only 12lbs... However Callum is doing really well and is 18lbs!!! I've been to so many consultants I loose track. They're both on medication as well as infant gaviscon and have now been put on prescription only milk... I'm trying to wean early as well in the hope that it helps the reflux. On top of everything Callum has head and neck problems from being restricted in the womb. His head is misshapen and his neck is restricted... He finds it hard to turn to his left so we are seeing and osteopath and physio once a week to work on this. I just hope in time it corrects. Stress, stress, stress though so I hope you all understand why I've not been able to keep up with the thread :-(

Hi Lucy - thanks for your lovely message, I am just taking one day at a time and keeping everything crossed. I have had some wicked morning sickness over the past couple of days though which can only be a good thing!

I am so sorry you are having such a tough time with the boys being poorly. I hope the reflux gets better soon. Like you say, hopefully some solids may help. Poor Callum, I hope his neck is ok :(

It is lovely to hear from you xxx

Love to Sarah & Paul. Two of the strongest people i know, yet have never met.
Xxx

Thanks Laura xx

I am doing good. Just want 2011 to be over so I can move on and start my life again! I have had enough of this year :haha:

Loads of love to you all and thank you for the wonderful support xx

I pray that 2012 is your year hun. You deserve the best year ever & if there's any justice in this bloody world that's what you'll get.
L.xxx

i can only echo lauras words. 2012 has to be the year of your rainbow baby. you and paul deserve it so much.

The :witch: came today :growlmad: First one since I had Mya. Feeling really crappy and tired :sleep:

Has anyone heard how Helen is getting on since her operation? Would be lovely to hear how Abigale is doing?

L.xxx

i heard from her a few week back after the op. they were both doing well.

i think im ovulating, i dont plan to ttc again for a good few years but i cant help look for the signs. :dohh:

merry christmas girls, hope you all have a great time.

sarah hope santa brings you some good luck for next year. hope your doing ok.

hope your all ok and babies are doing well.

cant believe josh is 6 months old in 3 days. 6 month bfing milestone too. :happydance:

he is sitting up so well all on his own

I can't believe Josh is almost 6 months old!!! Mattie turned 4 months old on the 14th.

Yay BF milestones! We got through the thrush and things are going swimmingly. Hope everybody is well!! We need some more updates. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->