Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

babybears25

Reaction score
Sarahjane had a great idea to set up a thread for us all from Wiget's Kitties TTC buddies to join when we all get our BFP's!! :happydance:

Widget, Mich1122, Razcox, Glasgow Gal...please join!

Anyone is welcome to join for chats about worries, symptoms, scans and a good old moan!! :flower:

Hiya,

Sorry I've only just got round to joining, been a busy wkend. How are you?

I went to see me GP today and he's booked me in to see the midwife next wed. Got my early scan this wed, so aside from my nerves and anxieties, i'm getting really excited!!!:happydance:

:hugs:

L.x

i'm ok thanks...just really tired in the afternoons! i kind of wish i felt more sick, achey etc! i just dont feel that pregnant if you know what i mean?! :shrug:

wow you've got an early scan :happydance: how exciting! will be watching out on here to see how it goes. my midwife appt is 4th nov and im guessing my first scan will be first week of december...times seems to have slowed down :nope: i am very impatient and i want to be 12 weeks now!!

x

Ahaaaa found it! LOL hello ladies :)

I have to wait until Thursday to see my GP and there was no appointments free hoping they will be a bit more understanding this time but i wont hold my breath!

How is everyone doing today?

hi razcox...well done for finding us!

shame you have to wait to see GP, hope they are more understanding with you hun.

my GP really wasnt interested in the slightest because i've never had any probs before he just said i dont deal with pregnancy you need to see the midwife! well ta very much!! what a waste of time!

today i am feeling very rough...i am 7 weeks today and its like bang! nausea!!

how are you ladies today? :flower:

Hi everyone

only just seen this thread - all is well with me, im 12 weeks tomorrow - yey!! already had an early scan at 8 weeks and all was well, dont get my 12 week scan til next thursday, when il be 13+1 as the hospital is so busy at the minute!

hope you are all well - think i am finally through the feeling sick part - not just wish i could shift the tiredness!

Michelle xx

hi mich, nice to hear from you. glad you are doing well :flower:

GL with your 12 week scan, glad all was well with your 8 week scan. thats good sickness has gone...i know what you mean about tiredness!

just seen on the ttc thread that cupcake got her BFP!!! :happydance:

xxx

Morning all! Well it seems that mt body is making up for the lack of symptons yesterday by making me feel awful today, feel very sick but so thristy as well. Might risk a glass of water and see how that goes.

How is everyone else doing?

Hiya,

I had my scan today and I'm so relieved, my babe is in the right place with a strong little heart beat. :happydance: Due date given 21st June 2011 the summer solstic, how cool! :thumbup:

Got another scan next week, because they noticed some free fluid next to my ovary. Said that they are not worried, but just being cautious, which is reassuring after my ectopic.

Hope everyone is well? Haven't been on since the weekend so I'm still catching up.

Love and hugs.

L.x

Thats great news about the scan! And it will be amazing to see the changes when you see bubs again in two weeks xx

Got the doctors tonight so will report back on how it went when i get home at about 6pm ish.

How is everyone today?

glasgowgal - so happy your scan went so well and bubba has a strong heart beat! sure everything will be fine with your scan next week.

hope all goes well at the docs razcox.

i am feeling quite good today, i have been so tired and feeling quite sick mon, tues, weds but im alot better at the moment!

Well now i am going to have a wee rant so be warned. Went to the doctors last night and it exceeded my expectations of being a waste of time! We walked in and told her everything and she said she couldnt send me for a scan at 6 weeks unless something was wrong, ok thats what i expected. Next she said she didnt want to fill out the paper work and refer me to a midwife as it was too early just in case things go wrong. She then said she wasnt going to set up a scan at 8 weeks yet and to come back in two weeks if i havent MCed . . . . Nothing like a bit of PMA from your doctor huh! DH asked about the low dose asprin (dam i thought he had forgotten about that!) and she didnt even listen to what he was saying as soon as she heard asprin she was like 'no thats bad for, we dont give it to children under 12. If we dont want to put it in there mouth then you putting it in yours will hurt the fetus.' End of appointment and you could tell she wanted us out the door, didnt even bother to work out my EDD. What a waste of time they clearly didnt give a shit.

I was a bit upset and TBH her lack of faith in this pregnacy was enough to stress me out a bit then DH said he wanted me to stop taking the asprin - Cue huge argument over this as i refuse to stop taking it based on that lazy bitches word. We sorted it out and i am still taking it until i talk to the MW later but last night was just awful. *Sigh* why cant i have a nice understanding doctor???

So sorry hun :hugs: your doctor sounds awful, just so uninterested :nope: it upset me aswell because my doctor didnt seem to care and didnt work out my EDD either and i havent been through what you have so it must be horrible for you. its the most exciting and incredible feeling in the world that a little life is growing inside you and they just dont seem to care?!

dont they understand that we need reassurance and positive things to be said to us!! Well i hope you dont have to see or speak to her again anytime soon! i'm sure your midwife will be lovely and i hope she can sort out an early scan for you fx'd :flower: xxx

I know its great :happydance:

Oh also got my 3+ today as well so its been good all round

yay thats great razcox! :happydance:

my tummy is so bloated at the mo, its funny at the end of the day as it looks like a mini bump (well i like to think so!!) x

Hi Ladies,

How are we all doing? Morning sickness is a killer for me at the moment.

Razcox - Congrats on you 3+ :happydance:

Yay, Cupcake will be joining us!!!:happydance:

Love & :hugs:

L.x

hey glasgowgal, sorry morning sickness is bad for you, hope it passes soon. i've stopped feeling so sick in the mornings which is great. i just bloated, tender bbs and tired! just counting down the days until i'm 12 weeks and i can have my scan! time seems to have slowed down!

how is everyone else feeling?

so sad saw on the net today that lily allen had a mc at the weekend :( she was 6 months pg. so scary...she had tummy pains and went into hospital and there was nothing they could do. i am scared now!

but also saw today that holly willoughby is pg again, due in may. i am really pleased for her x

Thanks, I'm hoping that my morning sickness won't last too long.

I hadn't heard about Lily Allen - God that is scary!!!

L.x

hi girls, just wanted to pop in and see how your all doing :flower:

GL tomorrow babybears at MW appointment :happydance: i bet you cant wait,

cant wait to see your scan pics mich, im glad your all doing well, sorry about MS raz, its worth it really though :hugs:

i am determined to came and join you very soon, well i hope :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->