Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

its a year today that i got my bfp at 10dpo beanie and josh could share a birthday

Thanks hun, I am on :cloud9:

I am frightened to death it won't stick but I have to be positive and I even called my mum tonight and told her.

Keep all of those fingers and toes crossed for me xxxx

everything is crossed for you hun, i expect updates of that line getting stronger and stronger

Sarah I am so beyond estatic for you!! Many sticky vibes being sent your way. Keep us updated!!

Sarah, I am so over the moon for you. Got the biggest lump in my throat, I'm so chuffed! Take care & keep us posted

Love and great big hugs.

Laura.xxx

Hi girls - yay again for Sarah!! So happy for you :hugs:

The 8 week mark has made things so much easier! The first two weeks were easy because she slept a lot, but weeks 3-7 were pretty tough. Mattie settles around midnight (wish it was sooner, but only so much we can do!) and sleeps until about 10:30am waking every 3 hours to eat. She'll even sit contently in her bouncer, swing, or rocker for around 20 minutes at a time so my house is actually pretty clean!

I feel like I'm so behind you all with baby age!

Beth, hope Josh is feeling better. Were those his first set? Mattie goes for her shots on the 23rd which is the day before Thanksgiving so I may call and reschedule it - I don't want her upset all day on the holiday. Still looking into an alternative vaccine schedule so she doesn't get a ton at once - I am just so confused on whether or not to just let her get them or break them up!

Helen, Lucy, and Claire hope we get updates soon!!

It was his second lot. He is fine now back to smiles. Glad mattie is more settled no josh was very clingy for the first few weeks too.

Update from me, Still got a BFP and now officially late for AF so all looking good but it isn't making me relax at all, I was up at 3am convinced I was gonna lose the baby. I am officially bonkers! PAL is so hard, I never even imagined how tough it would be and I am only 5 days in, god help me when I get to second tri!

I love hearing about your babies, it is so nice to hear the happy endings (and also the bad side as it keeps me grounded!) I am glad they are all doing so well xx

we will be here to get you through the next 9 months, and i know you have lots of support from the loss section. have you ventured into the PAL section, im sure they will be of help to you.

Sarah I was terrified with my PAL - I understand how you feel to some extent! I probably Googled way way way too much and let it get to me but do your best to relax. The PAL section was also reassuring. H&H 9 months hun!

Thanks girls, I do have a lot of support from the losses guys but to some extent that makes me worse as they have all experienced losses at different stages so are all scared for different reasons and it makes me scared about absolutely everything. That's why it is lovely to come in here still and remember that not everyone has bad news xx

I got a 2-3 on the digi today (15dpo) so it looks like the hormones are exactly on track so far which makes me smile. My cycle was slightly longer this month so EDD will be somewhere around mid July but by my dates I think baby may have been conceived a bit later. To be honest I don't care about dates this time, I just want to get through it and at some point have a screaming baby!

Hope you are all ok xxx

Im confident that this time next year you will have bags under your eyes like us.

Hey Sarah, how are you feeling? Anything like me and you'll swing from being so excited you should be tied down to being a total wreck. After 1st & 2nd tri losses, I spent too much time on the net checking everything and fearing the worst, but I have beautiful Mya now & I still pinch myself daily.

I'm so pleased you got your 2-3 week digi, I remember that feeling so well. It's going to be such a joy sharing your pregnancy with you - I loved being pregnant, even felt lucky to have morning sickness, anaemia etc etc, weirdo i know!!!

All my love, take care hun!

Laura.xxx

Laura, you have totally hit the nail on the head, the emotions are so mixed.

I am not having a great day today and keep thinking that something doesn't feel right. I just don't think I will ever believe that there is gonna be a baby until he or she is here. I think it is worse as I have no symptoms at all. I just don't feel pregnant so I keep doing tests and then I keep convincing myself that the tests aren't as dark as before and then it goes into a downward spiral.

I can't wait to see the midwife tomorrow, I just hope she can put my mind at rest just a tiny bit. I also want to get to scan date so I can see a heartbeat even though the thought of a scan frightens me to death.

I love being pregnant but it is so hard not to imagine the worst happening

PS - Just saw Razcox has her BFP - she is due the same time as me, she just joined the July PAL group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->