Wiggles and vibrations

Purplehippo

Reaction score
I'm 29 weeks today and I seem to have lots of wiggles and vibrations that go on for ages but less actual kicks is that normal at this time? I'm sure beanie is ok as it feels like its having a party in there :happydance:

I'm the same, move wriggling about than kicks she's defo partying in my belly lol, think its because she's starting to get a little bit cramped in there x

Me too Purple...I get just lots of random movements like dancing during the day, but when I settle down at night that's when I feel real kicks/punches the most x

Same. Kicks like I knew them stopped a few weeks ago and now have been replaced with movements and squirms and bits of baby pushing out of my belly.

Just lots less space now!

I get like two huge kicks a day and the rest just big rolls or movements. Kicks stopped a while ago

I found this pic of a baby at 30 weeks before.

Doesn't look comfy does it! So I can imagine them just moving about to get comfy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 9
Yup it definitely changes!! Now it's just rolls and then pressure here and there which kind of tickles.. Baby just contorts my belly..so funny...I love watching it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->