• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wii Fit?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Anyone has it? Is it really worth it?

I'm not planning to go to the gym as it's really complicated to go since my husband is always away, I already have some pilates dvd and I go jogging & walk as much as I can.

So how is that game? I don't have a wii yet but we talked about getting one.

I have a wii but not the wii fit & omg it is so much fun lol!!

My cousin however does have the wii fit & swears by it. He lost 6lb in a week a few weeks ago. He says it's really enjoyable!!

xxxx

we just recently got it, i have not jumped on it because i don't want to see how fat it tells me i am while i am PG!!! BUT i watch DH while he gets on it, he really enjoys it, i am so envious because it looks so fun! hahaha he's always telling me now how he's 'working on his posture' and such because the game told him to! :rofl:

i will definitely use it after im through with this pregnancy!

lol alright... I'm gonna have a thought ! Though the wii is definately something I wanna get for sure as it's such a laugh when you have people over.

i brought it the day it came out :yipee: hehe!!!

Its brill!! Indeed Ive not used it for months but my mum loves it lol!!
I cant wait to get back on it! I def recommend it!! :):)

Indeed the darn thing told me I was obese about 4 months ago.... :cry:
:rofl:

We have the Wii and love it, my son and I love playing all the sports games and that itself gives me a workout! The Wii Fit is IMPOSSIBLE to come by here in Pennsylvania, we keep calling all the electronic's stores and Toys R Us looking for it every week hoping there is a shipment in!

We have played it at our one friend's house and it's SO fun! She's lost weight by playing it also, it's awesome! :)

The Wii Fit is IMPOSSIBLE to come by here in Pennsylvania, we keep calling all the electronic's stores and Toys R Us looking for it every week hoping there is a shipment in!

Bit like that in the UK as well ... like gold dust :)

Love it!!!! Cannot recommend it enough!

Well thanks ladies!!! My husband will be happy ! hahaha. xx

We can't find the Wii Fit ANYWHERE!

Nor can we find any Wii's.

www.toysrus.co.uk

Go to video games from the left menu then nintendo wii and lastly wii bundles and consoles - They have a few bundles in stock!

We have it :D It's GREAT! I can't do much of the stuff being pregnant but some of them anyone can do, and it is so much fun. You do get a proper work out from it, so you can truly get in shape with it, and it's so much more fun than any other type of exercise. It's definitely worth it. :)

We have one but I don't really like it myself, Im not really a computer person though

i want it :hissy: but cant find it anywhere :(

* thats the wii fit not the console , i have that but heard the wii fit is great for getting into shape!

www.toysrus.co.uk

Go to video games from the left menu then nintendo wii and lastly wii bundles and consoles - They have a few bundles in stock!

:nope: no wii fits in stock!!!

Ill loan mine out..... at a charge :muaha:

My mum has it at the min.... my sis and mum have been doing like an hour a day!!! :):)

Gonna be a struggle to get it back me thinks :rofl:

I have it, and it's great! Like someone else mentioned, there's alot I can't do with it being pregnant, but I love the step games and the skiing/soccer ball bouncing games. Too fun!

Because my BMI was in the "normal" range when we got it, I was able to set my goal as to GAIN weight, not lose it! Ha ha ha ha! Although now I've surpassed what is considered healthy for the non-pregnant person, so it's kind of amusing with it scolding me and wanting to know why I've gained weight. Too bad there isn't a pregnancy option!

All in all, I love it. It's fun, keeps track of things and is easy to do. I'd recommend it fully!

We got one today after searching for one for months.
Already the kids are arguing over it cos its so much fun.
I did half an hour jogging then thought bugger this and came on here instead :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->