Will 2010 be your year?

Mrs R

Reaction score
Ok girls, I know I'm a few days early but my second attempt at IVF is in January so technically 2010 could be my year :muaha:

I don't get optimistic any more so it is only a mathematical possibility and not something I dare think about lol

I also thought half of 2007, 2008 and 2009 were my years but I didn't know then we didn't have a hope at having a baby on our own! Now we're having IVF our chances are much more realistic :thumbup:

So what do you ladies think? Do you dare be optimistic? Can u feel anything in your bones? What will 2010 bring for you? (apart from a hangover!) :drunk:

I hope for you that 2010 brings you a bfp especially through ivf.

I think for me 2010 will bring me an answer - either way - so that I can go on with my life with or without children. How is that for optimism (not). I think I am still in survival protection mode. I feel really hopeful that ivf this year will bring me a bfp but if it doesn't then I am ready to move on to adoption. I just really want an answer so I can move on past this waiting and not knowing phase.

Best wishes to everyone for 2010.

I don't honestly know... for a long time I've had a feeling about being 27, which I will be in sept '10, so who knows?

I really hope it is our year! My six month supply of clomid will be finished in Jan and then our next fs appointment is on feb 9th so hopefully he will have some ideas of where to go next! Maybe IVF!

im starting my 1st IVf in Jan, so i hope so :)

Good luck Mrs R i think this will be our year!!

2010 feels like a 'rounded' number to me if that makes sense lolol

my mum even said she 'feels it in her water' so it must happen now LOL

i really hope so to.....started ttc sept 08 and when i came on xmas eve night my heart sank......cried so much as really thought i would be preg by the end of 2009.....well here we go on to another year..2010 has to be my lucky year......having lap done in jan/feb then if we have all clear then we will be trying iui asap!.....until then i have a beautiful daughter who is 4 in a mths time, really appreciate the fact we have been blessed with her :) xx

Well if I'm sitting here in a years time from now and not pregnant I think I'll be really really upset. I came off the pill Sept 07 and that seems an awful long time ago now. I can't believe I've not even had a sniff of a bfp yet.

We had a FS appt 10/12/09 and OH has to do another SA and I'm hoping to get blood tests done this coming week, if the docs are open. But I'm hoping if all tests are okay the latest we will be back at the FS will be June 2010. So if we don't get a :bfp: naturally we are still looking at a 2011 baby.

This is hard ladies, I never thought it would be. This is not what I dreamt of all my life, struggling to get a :bfp:

I am positive and optimistic that 2010 will be my year. We have a big year ahead of us with massive changes. I will be qualifying as a nurse and starting my first post, we will be moving, hopefully into our own bought home. And we will be starting ICSI hopefully around spring time. If it fails I will still have a chance to have another go before the end of the year, maybe even all three goes. So I am convinced that I WILL be pregnant next Christmas, hopefully about to pop! I kept saying to hubby, think where we could be thids time next year!!! So exciting.

So career, house and baby....potentially a very exciting year!!!!

I have a good feeling about 2010 only because then I will get some answers about my "tubal infertility" with an HSG. Hopefully I will find out if I have at least one tube open. If I don't have one open then I will know I have to have IVF which from a financial aspect I won't be able to afford until 2011. But then at least I will know and can stop STRESSING every month about if it happened or not. At least then I will be able to make plans for something definate. I've wasted 2 years of my life trying and have not even had a :bfp: of any sorts, with the exception of a possible early M/C in July/August of 2009.

Either way I'm going forward optimistically that it will happen but...I'm done holdng my breath and being so devastated when it doesn't!

Good Luck to all the ladies in 2010

Yes, I really hope 2010 is our year for a sticky BFP!

I am so optimistic that I will bet my house that I'm pregnant this time next year!!

I have time for 3 IVF cycles and one of them WILL work of that I'm sure!!

I've got hope by the bucket load!! :dust:

You gotta have hope Wallie eh?! This time next year i will be very poor but pregnant! :wohoo: If not... since i've bet my house... i'll be living in a tent :rofl:

:rofl: I'm sure it'll all work out - you'll see! Maybe :baby:, :baby::baby:, :baby::baby::baby::haha:

Rachelle, same here girl! If Im not pregnant this time next year Ill know then that Ill have to accept that I wont be having my own babies ever. I know its not out of the Q with a low sperm count, but have to think that way. So its a bit scary as a year is not very long, but if Im not pregnant then 2011 we will look into fostering and adoption.

Im hoping to start in the spring sometime, I dont know when, got app on 4th Jan. Ill watch you as we may be doing it at a similar time!x

I dunno, I was so sure 2009 would be my year rofl!

I've had alot of treatment since this time last year but feel like I havent really made any progress. I feel like my attitude will shift to 'hopeful' whenever I actually start the IUI treatment! It's been put back sooo many times though it's hard to ever really know when it's going to happen :/

Best of luck to all you girls ^^ :hugs:

Oh snap! I only got diagnosed with PCOS last January and have had 5 cycles of clomid and a cancelled IVF cycle since then, plus about 4 million scans and appointments!

But I'm positive that we are getting closer to finding the answer for me, especially now that we know I need a mega-dose of stims to get me going.

We'll all get there :flower:

I hope 2010 is my year but I bet it won't be, but will be doing acupuncture and generally healthy living next year after a boozy new year so I hope it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->