will find out tomorrow!!!

confused_one

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Today hubby and I went to see a FS. After talking to us, she wanted to do a transvaginal as she wanted to see firsthand the status of my ovaries. In doing so, she found that my uterus lining was very thick. Her comment "if I were a betting woman, I would bet you are preggo" .... I did not in any way react as I'm so scared to be disappointed. :wacko:

Nonetheless ladies, I will find out tomorrow at 10:30am from the blood test if I am in fact preggoooo.

wish me lots of baby dust!!!!:dust:

Aw hunny millions of babydust to ya... FX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness! That must have been a shock. Fingers crossed! :dust:

So I'm terribly disappointed. The blood work came out negative. The recommendation was that I wait until Tuesday when AF is due to come and then if it doesn't come, then I will need to take another blood test.

I'm sooo sad!!!

confused one... soo sorry to jump into ttc but i really wanted to tell you my experience! i had exactly the same as you, i was sent for a scan to check my ovaries and was told the lining of my womb was waaaay too thick (i was spotting at this point so they said it was either a pregnancy or miscarriage).. i was told to go back in a few weeks for another scan... but as it happens i ovulated as soon as the bleeding (which i asume was a period) stopped and because the lining of my womb was nice and thick we caught the eggy straight away... i didnt find out i was pregnant for weeks because i had ovulated soo early! i just wanted to tell you this cause since i read your thread yesterday i have been thinking about you, please dont lose hope! if you do start to bleed please dont lose hope because when you have an extra thick lining it makes you a lot more fertile and more snug for the egg to cuddle into... keep trying i believe this is your month!! sorry again for jumping in here, hope i havent offended anyone just wanted something to make you smile :) i have everything crossed for you babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks tootsy1987..... i must say that after hearing the FS yesterday, i really thought it could be true. when i called to get my response, i cried. but i won't give up. right now though, i'm experiencing sore boobs, gagging when brushing teeth, constipation, heartburn, fatigue, tossing and turning, abdo cramps (just started today - probably AF coming :( I just wanted a BFP for Christmas ...
thanks to all for your comforting and wise words!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->