Will I get a withdrawal bleed if I'm pregnant?

emmo2

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've managed to mess my mini pill (cerazette) up this month, due to being quite ill, I've technicly stopped taking it 3 times (missed more than 3 pills) due to vomiting on and off.

First time I missed 4 pills, had a withdrawal bleed within 2-3 days then started again. The same thing happened a week or so after.

I stopped taking the pills on Saturday and still haven't had a withdrawal bleed yet and every other time, I've started getting AF like cramps the day after which has been followed by bleeding for 2 or 3 days.

I'm thinking I may have gotten pregnant during the times I missed pills.

Should I have a withdrawal bleed as I have every other time, or could I be pregnant and this is why I haven't had the withdrawal bleed.

I don't know when my AF is due because of all this bleeding and they are similar in length and heaviness to withdrawal bleeds anyway.

When should I test?

Thanks in advance ladies

I would say that you probably should get a withdrawal bleed but it depends on how long ago you last bled. I would give it a few days and then test to find out for sure x

Right I have had a situation like this n one doc said 'no no no a bleed means no pregnancy' and the woman said yea there is still a chance due to the hormones in ur body..
I ended up with a very early miscarriage. So it can go either way. A negative test doesn't nessaceraly mean not pregnant it could mean not concentrated enough wee or ur testing too early. If you missed the pills chances are still low as you had to of been ovulating around that time and have unprotected sex. But then if you stop taking them coz u think you could be pregnant and then have sex chances are u could get pregnant then. I would say wait 2 weeks after ur last bleed and then test with first wee in morning. And retest in 1 week if no sign of period and then again 1 week later. How do you feel???!
X

Hi this happened to me a few weeks ago and i posted on here, my problem was i never had a af or bleed when i took the pill. I ended up coming off cerezatte so I could have a af or withdrawl bleed . It took about 8 days to get a withdrawl bleed and ive just had my first af 5 weeks after that.
I would say pregnancy is unlikely but as others have said its possible. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->