Will It get Better

robo123

Reaction score
Ok so i thought i was doing OK getting on with TTC after my miscarriage but everytime AF arrives I feel so down, and recently 3 people at work are now pregnant.
I am Happy for them but I just feel like it will never happen for me.
I spent all last night in tears feeling like an awful person because I should be happy for these ladies who are pregnant instead I wonder why them and not me.
Will this get easier?:cry:

Can't tell you if it will get easier so I'm sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: How far along are each of them? Reason for asking is that maybe they are only 4-5 weeks pregnant, which the rest of us know not to tell everyone again until we hit 12 weeks, and that it is still early to be telling people since the risks are greater before 2nd trimester. By far I amnot saying anythingnegative about their pregnancies but what I am saying is that MOST women don't say anything until they are 12 weeks because of that reason, MC. AND the women that do have a MC normally don't even tell anyone what they went through because they didn't tell people in the beginning for this very reason. When I told everyone I was pregnant and 2 months later I MC, people out of nowhere were telling me they had a MC and they said they never told people since they always waited a few months to say anything. They may have had them before (MC) or not or even some other people in your office may have had them too. Not everyone is as open as us BnB girls are!!!

Its hard and it hurts trust me. I lost mine last week and I was pregnant with my 2 sisters who are due when I am due. My sister Mandi is due Jan 14th,I was due Jan 24th and my sister Kim is due Feb 28th. All around each other you can imagine how bad I am going to feel when my due date comes and they have healthy happy babies and I dont. It doesnt seem fair, and for how much we all hate to hear this, it did happen for a reason and we WILL be blessed very soon with Happy and Healthy and Beautiful Children!!!

Sorry, seems like I went on a personal rant! But that is just how I have been trying to look at things.

I have told the family that when I do become pregnant again, plan on seeing me pregnant for the next 4 years....up to the age of 30! They laughed.....I'm dead serious!
I hope it will get easier for you, for me for everyone who had to suffer this horrific event. I amangry and jalous at pregnant women and I am trying to control that!

:hugs:

I completely understand and feel exactly the same, getting out of bed and just trying to function is hard enough without having to cope with all the extra pain of seeing other people celebrating their bumps. I feel so guilty not being able to be their for a friend of mine who is 14 weeks- it just not bloody fair. Ive had many nights in tears recently! so I know where your at hun. we just have to keep going. finding positivity is so hard somedays, (most days), just focus all your energy on looking after you- and being kind to yourself, I think its all we can do :) make a hot chocolate (or have a glass of wine) wrap yourself up in a blanket and lose yourself in a film. its the little things that make the sadness of it all a little easier. Hope tomorrow is a better day xx

Thank you all. You BnB ladies always find a way to make things better. Sorry for all your losses too. xxx

Hey, I hope you are feeling a little better today lovely,thinking of you xx

Still Feel a little blue today dreading work but i will think positive. Did watch a few movies and just relaxed and i do feel better than i did. Thank you so Much Jules.
How are you, Felt so silly trying to explain how i felt but at least now i know its not silly to feel this way. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->