Will this boost my chances of getting bfp?

Want my bfp

Reaction score
Hello ladies!,
Me and my partner have been ttc for 2 months. We tried the every other day with no luck.
This month I finished af on the 6th. We started trying 2 days after that then missed out sat and sun and tried again yesterday.
Now as of today (the 12th) we are going to do every day. I'm suppose to ov on the 17th but my calendar says to Bd 17th-21st.
I am wondering,will this be it for me,do you all think its enough?:)

Thank you!!!x

Hey there....DH and I tried every other day and didn't have much luck. We then tried everyday and we were still having issues and I was using a fertility app. I started charting/using opk's and found out my O date was much later than we thought and started getting bfps straight away.

Is the app you're using charting your temps? Most women don't ovulate on the day those apps anticipate. DH and I aren't spring chickens and so everyday in the "range" was sometimes difficult and not as "fruitfull" sorry tmi! Once we knew my my usual O date was we got a big bang for the buck right before O and I feel that really helped!

Hiya Hun me and my oh have gone with everyday since af stopped 16 days ago lol think I ov on sat/ sun and will carry on bd until fri. Xxx good luck Hun. Xxx

Hiya Hun me and my oh have gone with everyday since af stopped 16 days ago lol think I ov on sat/ sun and will carry on bd until fri. Xxx good luck Hun. Xxx

Where do u get the energy!
I find every other day a task :haha:

For the OP, if your not charting or using opk's, then dtd every other day from af finishing until next af or cd35 (whichever comes first) this will ensure, incase its late, that you've caught ovulation. Good luck :)

Quick question about apps. You've mentioned your O date was actually later than the app said. Can I ask how long your cycle is? I'm using them and my cycles appear to be exactly 28 days, so wouldn't my O date always be the same?

Quick question about apps. You've mentioned your O date was actually later than the app said. Can I ask how long your cycle is? I'm using them and my cycles appear to be exactly 28 days, so wouldn't my O date always be the same?

No it won't always be the same. I have a 28 day cycle and always thought that my O date was cd 14. After temping for a few months I now know that ovulate either cd 10, 11 or 12. It's different for everybody and I highly recommend temping because it helps a great deal. GL :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->