Will you being making christmas eve packs?

I am now i have heard of them! Gonna do one for me and Col, one for my mum and Dad and another for my brother and his family

Me me me!!!

Last year JJ's one was great but mine only had pair pj's Christmassy socks and some choc in - this year I want to put some nicer things in as well as that, treat myself a bit and get myself some presents which I'll put in there - yeah I know it's sad to buy yourself presents but nobody else will:haha:

I've already seen a watch I want - courtesy of Geebug lol

https://www.sandifords.com/o-clock/o-clock-watch-disney-minnie/

this one it's sooooooooooo pretty

And want to get some perfume and bath bits too maybe if I can afford to. JJ's will be done first though:cloud9:

We do one for lyss. Really got her into the xmas spirit last year. Can't wait for this year!

I want to do them this year!! :) First year I'll have OH home properly for Christmas Eve!! :happydance:
That watch is gorgeous Donna!!!

I want to do them this year!! :) First year I'll have OH home properly for Christmas Eve!! :happydance:
That watch is gorgeous Donna!!!

I need that watch lol saw it yesterday on FB and been thinking of it ever since:haha:

:haha: It's good to have an idea of what you want! :) I have no idea what I'd like for me this year!

I love the idea but as we already open some gifts on Christmas Eve I think it would be a bit 'much'. I'm thinking of doing something similar to mark the start of advent, as we're going to be doing magic elf this year so I'm thinking a bag with his elf, advent calendar, Christmas book I've got him, a Christmassy costume and some goodies :)

That's a really good idea hun :)
I can't wait for advent calendars :) Choccie for breakfast yum haha :)

I love the idea but as we already open some gifts on Christmas Eve I think it would be a bit 'much'. I'm thinking of doing something similar to mark the start of advent, as we're going to be doing magic elf this year so I'm thinking a bag with his elf, advent calendar, Christmas book I've got him, a Christmassy costume and some goodies :)

Oooooh I want to do magic elf too wanted to do that last year but never had time or money. Can't wait for advent calender time too:happydance::happydance:

That's a really good idea hun :)
I can't wait for advent calendars :) Choccie for breakfast yum haha :)

The best part of having a baby is that you get to have two! Couldn't possibly leave LO out ;-)

Christmas Eve packs are left by the elves...basically a survival pack for xmas eve...new pj's,xmas dvd,sweets,xmas book etc :) xx

Christmas Eve packs are left by the elves...basically a survival pack for xmas eve...new pj's,xmas dvd,sweets,xmas book etc :) xx

Oooooh that sounds so exciting! I'm definitely doing it! What do you put them in? A basket? A stocking?

And dont forget Snowman Soup! Dont know what it is and have been told i have to wait until the Grotto opens to find out what it is :haha:

Never done them before but thinking about it this year
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"