wind - burps/farts.

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
So little man has some serious burps/farts that can rival that of a grown man on a night out.

Is this normal...or something i am eating. Also his poop is explosive...like machine gun going off.

I know babies fart..but this seems extreme.

My 1 month old is the same and I was wondering if it is something I've eaten that is disagreeing with him. I'm interested to hear other peoples thoughts.

My lo barely burps but her farts and poops are like explosions too. My first lo was like it as well so I would think it's normal as long as the poops are the right colour.

DS is exactly the same. In fact on occasions he's startled himself from farting so loudly :haha:

My LO was totally the same and had huge poop explosions most days!

My LO is the same way- the burps, farts and poop explosions! He farts so loud and often that it wakes us both up from a deep sleep.

Yes, very normal. It's because bm is so easily digested, goes right through them. My lo used to be like this, pops have lessened but noises are still super loud!

Yes! My LO is the same and I was also wondering whether it's something I'm eating or whether she always has tummy ache. She has very loud farts and her poos are very explosive - almost always during or just after a feed so I get the pleasure of her pooing on me, I often rub her tummy to help her do them and her little face is a picture while she's squeezing them out bless her! :haha:

Same here. She farts, poops & burps like a trooper. She's never in pain from it though and expels her gas very easily so I am not changing or removing anything from my diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->