Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

was working, and managed to hurt my back again, think i need to put my foot down, work sent me help for one shift but not the other 2...

MW on wed so will see what she says

i do home care, so it's moving the elderly, who make look all frail and light but they really are not......

the heat in work is also unbearable. made worse by those silly plastic aprons we have to wear.....

my boss known i'm pregnant but that is it non of my colleges, who i never see, or the clients know yet, the longer i can leave it the better.

less than a month now to my scan, i'm praying we get to stay team yellow

:hi: Had scan.im at 20w +1 so im back to where i was at 8w +1 day.EDD 14/11

My bladder wasnt full enough so pictures arent worth posting :(
I have to have Glucose test as they think iv got gest diabetis :( due to amount sugar in my wee wee.:( oh and i have anterior placenter like around my belly button.dont know what that means.

all measurement are fine.

Gender: hmmmmm well i thought i saw a lily but dh thought he saw a willy :haha:

so were still team :yellow:

Hi Girls :wave:

Not abandoned you, was just a bit busy so no BnB time for me! Hope everyone is well :friends:

i have anterior placenter like around my belly button.dont know what that means.

Anterior placenta means your placenta is on the front wall of your uterus so it may dull some of the early movements/kicking sensations from baby until it gets a bit bigger so you may have to wait a little longer to feel kicks etc.

Nothing to worry about and totally normal... much better than having your placenta down low near your cervix :hugs:

I am Team Yellow due 18th January 2012! My hubby and I didn't find out sex of our daughter and have decided not to find out with this little one. Good luck everyone x

arrrrg i'm starting to wobble, not told OH this though...

past few days i've been toying with it might be nice to find out, i know deep down i don't want to its just the hormones

Stay strong! It is worth it in the end :) And good luck for the glucose test, I had mine on monday, and although the drink made me want to vomit, it isn't that bad!
Welcome MrsMama- I was the same- team yellow with my Emma, so I know how good it is that moment when you find out! Any feelings about what this one might be?
Glad to see you back Zoe! It was getting a bit quiet in here! The more the merrier!

Hi Chele and Mrsmama and Zoe (if I spelled any of those right) I haven't met you yet on here, so hello!

Oh man, MissMayhem, your job sounds exhausting. I hope they work with you soon.

Thanks for the words of comfort Catfromaus. I'm so looking forward to that thrill at the end. I will be strong.

Babyhope! WOO! Great job with scan. I'm so glad everything is looking great! Mine is less than a month now and I'm hoping mine goes just as smoothly.

So, funny story. My mom borrowed my car (for her daycare, she needed the extra seats) and I met her to pick it up last night and give hers back. She said, "Come sit on the bench with me and your aunt Anna for a moment." I did. Oh man, I should have run. They tag teamed me with the "Please let us find out the gender!" speech. "We won't tell anyone. Please let us know! How are we going to shop?"

I was firm and told them no, but they said they haven't given up on me. LOL.

I honestly don't want anyone to know, so everyone can be surprised. I don't want to only one anxious and excited toward the end. And it's not that I want them to suffer or anything, but I honestly think the risk if they know would be there and perhaps they'd slip one day and tell someone...and that someone would tell that person, and then it'd be like a big secret that my entire family knows. LOL. I think I'm sticking with no one finding out. :D

They'll find out eventually- and the wait will make it better, so stay strong! I feel so lucky that nobody is pressuring me, I think most people are actually pleasantly surprised that I'm not finding out when nearly everybody else is!
Maybe go shopping with your Mum and pick out some gorgeous neutral things? That might bring her round! Good luck! x

i had a bit of wobble about team yellow few weeks ago.if dh wasnt so strong i would have prob found out.i think its lovely now we dont know :) x

well i'm nearly half way there so i'll be grand........... was just hormones getting the better of me

Wow Greenglitter, but go you for being strong. Neutral shopping is fun too so tell them that's what they've got to do. I love neutral shopping

I bought all my nursery theme this week. Very very excited about putting the nursery together!

Babyhopes-glad you stuck with it

Cat-hope you get good results.Good luck babyhopes.

Welcome MrsMama!

oh i won't i may have the odd wobble but thats down to hormones i really don't wanna find out, 3 weeks to scan!

I had a little wobble yesterday. Crazy woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->