Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

Welcome Green Glitter! You can stay strong! What helps me is imagining the baby coming out and me seeing for the first time, in the flesh, whether we have a son or a daughter. I think it'll just be an extra bit of excitement after meeting our LO! Plus, announcing to everyone "We had a ______!" makes me excited :D

Chele I was SOOOO nervous before my scan (kept dashing to the loo and wanting to throw up purely because of nerves!). How did it go!?

It went well thanks. Have to go back in a few weeks as Chichi was curled up so there were a few things she couldn't look at properly. But glad all is ok so far!! I can relax a bit now :)

No chance of seeing it's genitals as they were squished up too. Phew. I nearly wanted to blurt out "oh just tell me" but managed not to. HB was 158bpm so that got my hopes up it's a girl but that could just have been cause he was wiggling so much

I would love to join, if you don't mind. I have two kids already, a boy and girl, so OH and I decided we'd love for our near Christmas baby to be a proper present and not findout the sex. It's like a present for the entire family. :) (Due date is December 11th 2011)

Help me stay strong, ladies. I've never done this but I'm so ready and willing. :)

:wave:
You will not be disappointed!!! It's amazing!

Aww naughty bubba Chele :haha: so pleased all was okay too. I hope she/he is more co-operative than last time when you go again. Mine had a funny turn of not wanting to move into the right position but after a wee and some coke it moved. If it hadn't, I'd have had to go back :haha:

158bpm.... ohhh, interesting, bit of a girlie hb!

My scan took an hour and a half, just waiting to get a shot of LO's spine! Glad everyone is still team yellow :)
Can't believe I have hit third tri already- getting to the scary stages now!

My scan took an hour and a half, just waiting to get a shot of LO's spine! Glad everyone is still team yellow :)
Can't believe I have hit third tri already- getting to the scary stages now!

How come so long?? They aren't that patient in my hospital and get you to come back x

Aww naughty bubba Chele :haha: so pleased all was okay too. I hope she/he is more co-operative than last time when you go again. Mine had a funny turn of not wanting to move into the right position but after a wee and some coke it moved. If it hadn't, I'd have had to go back :haha:

158bpm.... ohhh, interesting, bit of a girlie hb!

This one is just like Max. Max also had to have a second scan as he had his legs curled up so they couldn't do the bottom half. These two siblings are just too alike so fa. Uh oh

Def not reading anything into that HB. I'll ask what it is next time though :winkwink:

hello ladies, i'm due 9th dec with our little yellow bundle

thanks for the warm welcome, i've already started on the unisex clothes shopping, it's only difficult if you make it

Thank you all for the awesome welcome! I feel 10x stronger now with your support. Yeah, I had that moment yesterday where nothing is gonna change my mind. I'm set now.:D We are thrilled!

"but we need to find out as we need to be organised this time"

Er how is not finding out with your second/third harder to organise than the first time!!! (Not that it's hard at all)

Yes that was DHs stupid comment last night :dohh:

"but we need to find out as we need to be organised this time"

Er how is not finding out with your second/third harder to organise than the first time!!! (Not that it's hard at all)

Yes that was DHs stupid comment last night :dohh:

Your DH sounds like my mom right now. My mom said to me last night, "But if you don't find out, how will I garage sale accordingly?" LOL! She's addicted to garage sales. :dohh: Mom, you can't base your need to know off your shopping habit. Doesn't work on me. Please deposit your next excuse at a later date. Thank you. :winkwink:

*Hugs*

Hi to all!
Unisex clothes are the best! Got LO's coming home outfit- it is a cute grey onesie that has "I love snuggles" printed all over it :)
Emma came home in a striped onesie that said "I love my Mummy and Daddy"- I wish I could have found another that was similar, cause that was awesome!
I'm lucky to have a lot of support in being team yellow- the other recent babies in our family haven't been surprises, and everyone is really happy we are not finding out. I haven't had one person in either my family or my DH's family make it hard. Random strangers often say "that must be so hard, how could you not know what's inside of you.." hmmm...a baby, perhaps!
Chele, must be so hard with DH wanting to know- glad you are staying strong!
greenglitter, your mother sounds hilarious! Garage shopping accordingly! That is great!

I agree, unisex clothes shopping is easy and I haven't struggled at all - I think the fact I love babies in white and creams anyway helped! We have more clothes than we thought we did. I can't stop buying little bits and bobs... Thank god I don't have a credit card lol.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend team yellowers!

Yup DH just won't shut up. It's annoying more than anything and he dangled the 3d carrot in front of me again this weekend but I won't bite.

I managed loads of unisex shopping with Max and tbh will prob use most of his stuff for Chichi once I sort it out and then colour shop later. I got bought so much stuff after Max was born, that really helped

My worry if I do have a girl though is that most blue/boys items I get/got bought I like but I'm very particular about girls clothes and colours/designs so if by some miracle I do have a girl I hope she's not bought much. How selfish am I?! But if I don't like anything I just won't dress my child in it. MIL has bought Max various bits since he was born and those I dont like, I dress him in when he sounds the day at her house. Me bad :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->