Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

i have odd momment that im like quick i need to book geender scan.then i get over it x

can i join? i didnt book the gender scan :rofl:

but i did go shopping & team yellow is so much fun :rofl:

Attachments

• baby outfits.jpg
    baby outfits.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi 3 girlies! Welcome!

Glad everyone is staying strong and still with us! 3 girlies, I love that you have 2 outfits ready! I just have one babygro bought- but we were team yellow with Emma, so for at least the first few weeks, this baby is in hand me downs! Kind of hope it is a boy so I get to go shopping again!

We have spent the weekend painting the spare room pink so that Emma can move in, and then baby gets the nice yellow nursery! The room looks like a marshmellow exploded at the moment- hopefully when we are finished it isn't quite so bad!

Hope everyone's pregnancies are treating them well- I'm going well and haven't heard from my doctor, so I'm assuming that I passed the diabetes test (which would be a huge relief!) and I'm on fortnightly doctor's visits now, so it is definitely getting serious! Baby will be here soon!

Cat
xxx

Me and oh have had a chat and we're defo team yellow!!! I've already been to boots and bought some cute unisex tiny baby clothes :happydance: (dd was only 5lbs 10.5oz born so I'm expecting another dot :))

Boots have a great sale on atm.
Ive almost completed my cloth nappy stash aswell....but most nappies are boy nappies :blush:

I really have a feeling we're having a little boy this time!

Yay, Tannembaum! That's great you're team yellow and that you both agreed on it! :)

Welcome, Saphira and 3 girlies! I love the little outfits you have picked up already, 3 girlies. They are beautiful.

Thanks, Chele. I'm happy that I stayed strong too. My mom is super awesome, but when she gets something in her head, she won't let go. :D I think she knew she had gone about it a bit too much and told me Saturday that even though she pesters me, she's happy with whatever I decide. She truly is awesome (even though persistent). :D LOL

Babyhope and missmayhem - nice and sturdy after the wobbles. *HUGS* :)

Catfromaus - yes, my pregnancy is treating me fine so far. Wow! You are getting to that point where it's near. I remember that, when the appointments come sooner, and you realize...oh man, it's only a couple months away! :D How exciting for you.

I had a great holiday weekend. The kids loved the fireworks. I hope everyone else (that celebrates the 4th of July) had a safe weekend. :)

good morning ladies hope you are all keeping well. i've started to feel a lot more movement past few days

That's great, Missmayhem! I'm literally like right where you are with this pregnancy, just shy a couple of days. We're very close. I feel the odd pokes and movements still. I can't wait to feel them on the outside! This is my 3rd, but I can't honestly remember with my son and daughter when we felt them outside. I know it will be soon. :)

Good morning/afternoon as well! Lovely Wednesday.

Hey all,
Glad everyone is still strong!!!

Well I'm now only 60% convinced it's a boy. Hmmmmmm!

can i join? i didnt book the gender scan :rofl:

but i did go shopping & team yellow is so much fun :rofl:

:wave: hey Hun, course you can join, am so pleased you're here actually! Cute outfits. What's your EDD?x

Me and oh have had a chat and we're defo team yellow!!! I've already been to boots and bought some cute unisex tiny baby clothes :happydance: (dd was only 5lbs 10.5oz born so I'm expecting another dot :))

Boots have a great sale on atm.
Ive almost completed my cloth nappy stash aswell....but most nappies are boy nappies :blush:

I really have a feeling we're having a little boy this time!

I'll add boy to the front page x

very odd question ladies how do u get a vibe for what sex your having i have no idea

Just a gut feeling! I was right with DS

Thanks chele :hugs: I'm due on new years day :lol:

I'm sure I'm having a girl, I was right with Sydnee :thumbup:

Blast, I don't have a vibe for this one. I keep trying but nothing. I was right with my son, and right with my daughter. This one...my gender radar fizzled out to an empty-nothing-no-gut-have-no-idea radar.

My father did say he was 95% sure I'm having a girl. Lol. My son, as adorable as this is, said he's 50% sure it's a boy. I just gave him that stare. Ha!

Maybe it'll flicker back on soon, my gender-adar.

Hi all- and welcome to newbies!
I honestly don't have a gender radar at all- I just think this pregnancy is so different that it must be a boy this time! But my SIL said the same thing with her second, and she had another girl. Maybe second pregnancies are always different- what do the second+ time Mums think?
Greenglitter- your little boy sounds adorable!

Oh I don't know anymore lol! I had my 16 week appointment and the heart rate was 155bpm!! Sounds like a little girl lol but the mw said it was too early to guess from the heart beat!?

I'm now 50/50 :shrug:
I was so sure it's a boy but now I'm not, I don't have a clue. I wonder if it's because I want a girl so trying not to get my hopes up by thinking it ever could be a girl.

I'm having a wobbly day today. Helllllp!!!!!

I was convinced I was having a boy & then had my 2nd scan at 12 weeks & it looked like a girl so I instantly changed my mind! I'd love a boy after 3 girls but pretty sure 99% that its a girl! Not that I mind really, I'm a pro at pink shopping now :haha:

I hope I don't change my mind, last week I was going to book a gender scan & I'm scared that the team yellow novelty will wear off :shrug: its a long wait until new years day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->