• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

It goes so quickly because you don't have time to focus on it!
We have our boys name pretty much sorted- it is a secret, but I'll tell you guys! Frederick (Freddie)- love it, love it, love it! Also, DH's family have always called him Fred, so it works well with his name as well.
For a girl, we are honestly thinking of writing down six or seven names on paper, and then letting Emma pick one when she gets to the hospital! There are plenty of girls names that I like, but finding a boys name that sits well with me was much harder.
What do you guys think?
Chele, let us know how that scan goes!

Emma and Freddie - I love it!!

That's cute letting Emma pick a name. My brother picked my sister's name and he helped pick my smallest brothers name too. It's lovely to involve them like that. xxx

I love Freddie Cat!!! Are you having a middle name as well?x

middle name not entirely sorted- DH wants Edward, after his father...I don't think I like Freddie Eddie, but don't really have any better ideas!

Hmmmmm, that would make for interesting conversations when he's older or a cool nickname!

Not sure about Freddie Edward BUT how often do you really use your middle name. Suppose it'd be obvious to everyone at his wedding!!

lol- DH wanted to name our first boy Edward after his father- so the middle name would be a bit of a compromise. It's a bit of a pity, because if it wasn't for twilight, I think I could have lived with Edward! I don't really have a good reason for leaving his Dad out of the name (Emma has my Mum's name as her middle name) other than the fact that it practically rhymes with Freddie! If LO is a boy, I think he will probably be Freddie Eddie!!

Like mrsR says, we hardly use middle names so I think it will be ok. Or perhaps have two middle names and make Edward the second one?

Happy third tri!!!!!

Glad to see some people popping by. Everyone seems to have abandoned this group but I hope they haven't abandoned the yellow camp!

Anomaly scan tomorrow. I really hope Chichi keeps his legs closed!!!!

Not too bad thanks hun you?

Fab thanks sweetheart.

Had scan today, it went amazingly, and we are still team yellow. Wasn't even tempted when the lady asked if we wanted to know. Was just so lovely to see LO so happy and healthy and cheeky!

Have fun at your scans ladies!

good to see people popping by- hope your pregnancies are all going well! So exciting that scan time is coming for so many- anyone want to post some pics?

Glad so many of us are firmly team yellow, enjoy your scans!
xx

Not too bad thanks hun you?

Fab thanks sweetheart.

Had scan today, it went amazingly, and we are still team yellow. Wasn't even tempted when the lady asked if we wanted to know. Was just so lovely to see LO so happy and healthy and cheeky!

Have fun at your scans ladies!

Got my scan on 18th, planning to stay team yellow - We've gone this long without knowing so a bit longer won't hurt.

Glad your scan went well hun, can't wait to see my little one again x

It's amazing seeing how quickly they grow! I couldn't believe how different LO looked and how active he/she was.

Definitely, might as well stick with team yellow now :) We personally didn't find it tempting. I think it's because we've bought quite a lot of clothes and they're all neutral and all of our baby stuff is cream and white, and we've had so much fun guessing what it is. I just didn't want to suddenly know :)

Good luck at your scan sweetie, it'll be amazing x

I'm cacking myself. I have never been this nervous for a scan!

I would love to join, if you don't mind. I have two kids already, a boy and girl, so OH and I decided we'd love for our near Christmas baby to be a proper present and not findout the sex. It's like a present for the entire family. :) (Due date is December 11th 2011)

Help me stay strong, ladies. I've never done this but I'm so ready and willing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->