Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

its means my womb is up highier then it should be by about 5cm.the theory is 1cm for every week starting from 25 weeks,.they need to check my amnotic fluid as it was poly at 28 wks but was ok at 30wks. and check size of baby]

ONE MONTH TODAY AND ITS MY DUE DATE:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ah so it really can be a load of crap then as those who measured small had bigger babies and those measuring bigger had smaller ones

I'll try not to stress

Oooooo babyhopes!!!! So exciting! Xx

Thanks for explaining, Babyhopes! My sister measured super small, and her son came out at 9 lbs and I measured big with my daughter and she was 6 lbs... LOL. OMG! One month! We'll have another yellow-turned pink or blue in just about a month! How exciting. Are you getting everything ready?

Chele - I love the name Samuel (saw in your banner you're still undecided). LOL!!! :D Max and Sam sound so cute!

I wouldn't worry about the measuring ahead. I was measuring about 3 weeks ahead up until today - baby has dropped, fluid has evened out and I'm measuring dead on. I bet when bubba drops and starts engaging it goes down :thumbup: I don't believe in fundal height! I have two friends who were measuring about 5 or 6 weeks ahead and both had 6lb and 7lb babies! It's a load of poopage :haha:

Yay, one calendar month away! SO exciting!

I'm sure everything will be fine babyhopes- I'm also not a big believer in fundal height. Looking forward to meeting our next yellow bump!

Race you babyhopes!!

GG- we had 4 names but dropped Alex and Elliot this week (well DH did). We still can't decide between the two and if he is Sam if he'll actually be Sam or Samuel-bi actually prefer Samual or Samson but we might just stay with Sam as Max is just Max

I can't wait to meet him so we can name him!x

Chele- Sebastian was very high on our name list for Rose. However, I have taught some truly awful sebastians, and that was putting me off a bit. Do agree that Max and Sam go well together though xx

Rose just slept from 10-5!! Had the day from hell and so needed the sleep. Hope everyone is going well, time is going so fast at the moment- Rose is almost a month old already, and I am so looking forward to more yellow bumps revealed :)

What, Cat? I can't believe it's already been a month nearly. Time is certainly flying by. :) True, though, as I'll be 33 weeks this weekend. o_O Where is time going? I need to prepare. I still don't even have my car seat! Ah!

My baby shower is the 29th, though, so maybe I'll get more prepared when I see baby stuff. LOL. I don't have anything, really. Geez.

So, I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. This whole high risk, weekly appointments... I feel like I was just there! LOL. I'll let you all know how it goes. :)

All well here thanks Cat! I'm in third tri now and it's all starting to get a bit scary.

How are you and the girls?

Lol you won't babyhopes, although it does feel like that sometimes.

All kind of ok here. My BP has shot up but I'm protein free so just keeping everyone on their toes. My nursery got finished this weekend too so am nearly organised. Still need to pak my bag though :dohh:

Doing pretty well, Cat. :) You managing it well with the lovely girls? :D

WOW! Mrs. Raggles, you're in the 3rd tri already! Time is going by so quickly.

And babyhopes! You'll be there before we know it. 38 weeks, both you and Chele! Just a couple more weeks. Babyhopes, you have to come tell us if it was a blue or pink little bundle. :D :hugs:

Glad to hear you're organized now, Chele!

I'm signed out of work for the final stretch due to GD. My appointments are now twice a week, each week, until the end. They will know me so well by the end. LOL. Baby is doing good. Had a growth scan on Saturday and the baby is measuring only a week ahead than normal and weighs about 6 lbs 10 oz already. o_O LOL :D

Lol babyhopes- promise you won't be! So exciting that you are almost there, both you and Chele! It has gone so fast, you'll have your babies in no time!
Greenglitter, it must feel good to have signed off from work, although the twice a week appointments won't be fun. I didn't even go weekly to mine, I can't imagine having go go so often. Hope it isn't too much of a hassle. Baby sounds big, but you never can tell by ultrasound. Rose was supposedly a week behind, but she was 9lb!
Life with two isn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Still kind of adjusting to the sleep deprivation of having a newborn, but Emma is beautiful with her sister, and plays so independently that I don't really have to worry about her. She has never gotten jealous, and doesn't mind playing with her toys while Rosie feeds. I try to get out every day so she isn't bored, but it hasn't had the negative impact on Emma that I thought it would. Hope you guys find it the same! Oh, and it was easier once DH went back to work- we got ourselves into a routine and it works nicely

Oh cat thank so much for your post. I've been stressing lots today about how I'll cope but it sounds like its going swimmingly for you.

GG poop about the twice weekly appts. Mine have been once a week and that's been a pain in the bum but we're on the final stretch now x

Fab post Cat, thanks! Hope we're as lucky with Eloise! x

Babyhopes I also feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever too! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"