Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Im due the 14th :) of november x

Hi im due 22nd november x

I'm due the 19th November!!

Narla we are due date twins lol we were both in 2ww thread aswell

Xx

Hi and congrats to all you lovely ladies! I'm due the 9th November, had an early scan due to some pain but seems everything is progressing fine now. Here's to a great 9 months for all of us! :)

Glad to hear things are going well.... I too have had a scare already with low progesterone but I am currently on a 100 mg supplement now so we will see how it goes.

Hi!
I'm due 23rd November. Contracts to All you other ladies too X

Hi - Im due 13th November x

Hi ladies. I'm due 24-11-11.

I'm Nov 21!

Welcome to you all and Happy Healthy 9 months.

Has everyone seen the doctor or are you waiting??

I have my first appointment on the 30th at 9am CST.

I will keep you all posted.

I also thought it would be neat to track our bumps so if you want to you can upload pictures now and we can continue from here at 8 weeks 12 weeks ....you get the picture!

Im due Nov 22! I had my first prenatal visit and ultrasound...TWINS! Sticky vibes to us all!!!!

Congrats on the twind Kayhop that is awesome!

Hiya, I'm pregnant with #1, due date around 26/11/11!!

my first ultrasound is 8th april really nervous about this one though as ive had a previous mc before and had alot of cramping and backache this week. x

Hi!!

Congrats everyone!

I am due 22nd November.

This is my 2nd.

Told my doc on Thursday, so expect to hear from midwife in a few weeks:flower:

its gonna be busy in nov lol

i'll try and get a pic later today

Hello everyone first of all congratulations to everyone!!, this is the first time i'm venturing onto this part of the board, to be honest i might pop in every now and then. I'm pregnant again after a MC in Jan 2011 So really scared, But hoping this one is a sticky bean!

From what i have worked out my EDD is the 25th of November ... one day after my birthday!! :haha:

:wave: I'm November 25th I think.

p.s. thisll prob get moved into the buddy/group section!

Hey TTCSIL my friend! You knew I would track ya down from Meggy Moo's thread! LOL

I know I know I know... I have still to fufil your journal stalking needs... will happen this weekend I promise!!

So for everyone else. I am 39 and preggers a lil bit with no 1... crappping myself cos of multiple M/C's, but hey gotta have a lil faith with all this I guess. So a wonderful and healthy 9 months to us all!

I am due apparently on 12th Nov... but I reckon more like 14th or 15th Nov.

Hey ladies - I'm pregnant with #1 and hoping it sticks - doctor says my due date is 11/11/11. Now that is just cool :coolio:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->