Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

My first midwife appt is 3 more weeks!

WOW Jess that is a long way for a first appointment... I set mine out for three weeks and have been driving myself nuts ever since lol.

my first ultrasound is 8th april really nervous about this one though as ive had a previous mc before and had alot of cramping and backache this week. x

I will keep you in my prayers ~ and your little one too!

its gonna be busy in nov lol

i'll try and get a pic later today

Yes it appears it will be!

Hello everyone first of all congratulations to everyone!!, this is the first time i'm venturing onto this part of the board, to be honest i might pop in every now and then. I'm pregnant again after a MC in Jan 2011 So really scared, But hoping this one is a sticky bean!

From what i have worked out my EDD is the 25th of November ... one day after my birthday!! :haha:

I understand completely as I have lost two in the last 9 months one at 15 weeks in Aug and one at 6 weeks in Jan

p.s. thisll prob get moved into the buddy/group section!

I dont see why.....we will be moving on into second tri then third together.....but if so that is fine with me....I just wanted a group that would be as supportive as possible for one another.

Hey TTCSIL my friend! You knew I would track ya down from Meggy Moo's thread! LOL

I know I know I know... I have still to fufil your journal stalking needs... will happen this weekend I promise!!

So for everyone else. I am 39 and preggers a lil bit with no 1... crappping myself cos of multiple M/C's, but hey gotta have a lil faith with all this I guess. So a wonderful and healthy 9 months to us all!

I am due apparently on 12th Nov... but I reckon more like 14th or 15th Nov.

Yay!!!!! Looking forward to the journal...... I can't wait!!!! Keep me posted on the due date and I will change it if needed.

not 100% sure of my dates, I had my due date as 10th Novemeber,
early scan dated me as only being 5 weeks when i thought i was 5weeks 5days

Hi everyone and congratz. The health department states my due date is 11-19-11 but calling and making an appointment on monday will keep u guys updated when my appointments gunna be.

Can you add me, best guess at due date 17th November

just wanted to say hello to you all xx

Hey there hope your weekend is going good. Love that you are using the banner!

Welcome to all the new ladies I am going to add you right now...

Had a great week and week-end until today when all of a sudden I couldnt concerntrate on anything, got frustrated the pissed, then wanted to bawl, etc........Oh and did I mention I ate a whole bag of chips??? WTH!!!! Yes I suppose I am pregnant! LOL

I am also having like a pulling sensation about four inches to the right of my belly button???

Can I come in please?

Got my BFP on Saturday :) so looks like I'm due 14th November (might change when I have a scan lol)

(any if any of my Facebook frie de read this, it's not yet common knowledge :flower:)

morning ladies please can i join,ill be due around 27th november,im not too excited yet as in october i m/c at 4 weeks 6 days and then again last month at 4 weeks 5 days so im just seeing how things go,i wasnt going join any of these threads till id past the 5 week mark but then i felt i was being negative when really i want to be possitive about it all,hope you dont mind and also a big congratulations to all on here too :) x x

Ooooo how exciting!! I'm due 6th nov ish! Happy and healthy 9 months ladies!! xx

Can I come in please?

Got my BFP on Saturday :) so looks like I'm due 14th November (might change when I have a scan lol)

(any if any of my Facebook frie de read this, it's not yet common knowledge :flower:)

I dont think you will have to worry about that here.

Congrats to all the newbies......I look forward to sharing this journey with you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->