Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Had a great week and week-end until today when all of a sudden I couldnt concerntrate on anything, got frustrated the pissed, then wanted to bawl, etc........Oh and did I mention I ate a whole bag of chips??? WTH!!!! Yes I suppose I am pregnant! LOL

I am also having like a pulling sensation about four inches to the right of my belly button???

I know exactly what you mean hun... I have been miserable at everyone today... a right grumpy cow with no patience whatsoever! I don't think I have ever sworn so much in my life:haha:

I am having a bit of back ache today which causes me endless worry cos that is how all my M/Cs start:cry:.... am hoping it is just a niggly stretching of ligaments...

Urghhh and indigestion has been awful today:wacko:

hey guys, finally preganant....due 20th November! New to this site too.....:)

Hey everyone i got my first doctors appointment monday 3/28 so excited..

I'm due 25th november, but that could change at dating scan! Found out today. Congrats to everyone!

Well I will take last place. I am due on November 29th, but according to my LMP it will be December 3rd. I am going with the November date, as I know when I ovulated.

Can you take me off the list please, been bleeding since yesterday pm and off to docs this morning :cry:

can you take me off the list please:cry:

I can take you off the list or I can add an angel to your name instead which is what I would rather do if you are okay with that. I am very sorry for your loss and I am sending lots of love and prayers your way!

Hey everyone i got my first doctors appointment monday 3/28 so excited..

I don't see the doctor til the 30th and it feels like forever, I set the appointment out that far because I wanted to give nature time to do what it will before I started having scans and hearing heartbeats. I am honestly still very scared of what could happen bt I am working extremely hard to relax and focus on other things.

Can you take me off the list please, been bleeding since yesterday pm and off to docs this morning :cry:

Same goes for you Mrs Syd I am extremely sorry and I can empathize with you I will add an angel for now to both of your names and I will send lots and lots of love and prayers you way as well.

As for me I woke up this morning with a kink in my neck, I have been overly emotional for a solid week now and I have been eating like crazy!

I will go add all the new ladies now. Welcome and Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!

Mamadonna and Mrs Syd I'm so sorry sending lots of :hugs: your way!!

I've been overly emotional too! Spent the last two days crying at the most stupid things, like when Ann won ANTM last night!! I loved her but thought she would lose to Chelsea was so overwhelmed when they picked her!! lol

I'm so so stressed right now, i'm living in a one bed flat and went to look at a 2 bedroom place today complete with garden. It was lovely so i've agreed to take it and now i'm moving in 4 weeks :shock: I keep pacing the flat i have so much to do and i can't think straight!! Hoping this feeling will pass! It's a good thing overall and i am excited just stress has seemed to take over right now!

Yay refinersfire... Gratz on the move, it will all go fine!

I am feeling good today.... knackered... but good! Worried I have no MS...

I havent had any either Pad..... A little we bit of nausea but no actual MS

Mamadonna and Mrs Syd I'm so sorry sending lots of :hugs: your way!!

I've been overly emotional too! Spent the last two days crying at the most stupid things, like when Ann won ANTM last night!! I loved her but thought she would lose to Chelsea was so overwhelmed when they picked her!! lol

I'm so so stressed right now, i'm living in a one bed flat and went to look at a 2 bedroom place today complete with garden. It was lovely so i've agreed to take it and now i'm moving in 4 weeks :shock: I keep pacing the flat i have so much to do and i can't think straight!! Hoping this feeling will pass! It's a good thing overall and i am excited just stress has seemed to take over right now!

I am sure everything will be fine. Just relax and think of all the room you are going to have and how fun it will be to decorate!

My nausea seems tO be kicking in already. It was not too bad this morning and faded with the day but I was hoping to not have any for a few weeks.

I belive I will be due 11/4/11, have my 8 week appt on Friday! can't wait!

Refine i feel you on the moving i just a new place and moving on the 31st so i only have from today til the 31st be happy u got 4 weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->