• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Hello ladies!

I better update.... as I have not been on this board for a while.. am hanging around in 1st tri!!

At 6wks I had a huge gush of red fresh blood, soaked through my underwear. An early scan at 6wks showed the sac which was great. And follow-up scan at 8wks showed baby looking perfect.

At 9+5 I found baby's heartbeat on the doppler! About 180bpm.

From 10wks I have been feeling some movements.

At 11+2 while I was laying down in bed reading my book I felt baby move, put my hand low below my belly button and there was a wee lump sticking out- was sticking out for a few seconds then went back in!! It has happened quite a few times now - cant believe so early too - I never had any of this with my first til at least 19wks!!

We had our first booking-in appt/scan appt combined together on tuesday and it was fab!!

All is well.

My date has been moved to 18th November.

Here are a couple of pics.....

Attachments

• scan 11+4.jpg
    scan 11+4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
  • scan at 11+4.jpg
    scan at 11+4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
ty for checking in on my ttcstill, have been a little stressed after 12 week sonogram showed a bleed at the placenta and was put on strict light duty. As of today at 14 weeks the sonogram showed the bleed getting smaller so it is resolving as of right now but i now have placenta previa!! I can't win i would just this to go to a happy healthy pregnancy!!

on a brighter note the baby was bouncin all over the place the sonographer had a hard time getting an accurate heartbeat as baby kept moving but finally got it at 144bpm

Wow, Ellie, feeling movements, that's awesome!!

repogirl, glad the bleed is getting smaller...were you actually bleeding or would have never known without a 12 week scan? I ask because I'm not getting a scan until 20 weeks!

Hello ladies!

I better update.... as I have not been on this board for a while.. am hanging around in 1st tri!!

At 6wks I had a huge gush of red fresh blood, soaked through my underwear. An early scan at 6wks showed the sac which was great. And follow-up scan at 8wks showed baby looking perfect.

At 9+5 I found baby's heartbeat on the doppler! About 180bpm.

From 10wks I have been feeling some movements.

At 11+2 while I was laying down in bed reading my book I felt baby move, put my hand low below my belly button and there was a wee lump sticking out- was sticking out for a few seconds then went back in!! It has happened quite a few times now - cant believe so early too - I never had any of this with my first til at least 19wks!!

We had our first booking-in appt/scan appt combined together on tuesday and it was fab!!

All is well.

My date has been moved to 18th November.

Here are a couple of pics.....

ty for checking in on my ttcstill, have been a little stressed after 12 week sonogram showed a bleed at the placenta and was put on strict light duty. As of today at 14 weeks the sonogram showed the bleed getting smaller so it is resolving as of right now but i now have placenta previa!! I can't win i would just this to go to a happy healthy pregnancy!!

on a brighter note the baby was bouncin all over the place the sonographer had a hard time getting an accurate heartbeat as baby kept moving but finally got it at 144bpm

Thank you both for the updates...... that is awesome... i too feel the baby moving and can feel the lumps now and then... my husband thinks I am crazy but unlike him I am not new to this....

I believe our little group has a few more angels as I have seen some ttc status's on some of our members.

I have started a winter babies thread in 2nd tri for those of you who have already crossed over.

Please keep us posted.

AFM- I will not know the baby's sex until June 14th my next appointment is May 24th...... I am anxious and scared as I am fast approaching the time when I usually find the baby has died. Trying to stay positive.

Wow, Ellie, feeling movements, that's awesome!!

repogirl, glad the bleed is getting smaller...were you actually bleeding or would have never known without a 12 week scan? I ask because I'm not getting a scan until 20 weeks!

no i had no bleeding, they found at a 7 week scan and have continued scanning since then

hello ladies!

update from me lol

12 week scan went brilliantly. baby was meassuring 2 days bigger so new due date is 3rd nov instead of the 5th.
so far baby has passed the tests i have recieved to see if this baby had anyone of the problems my angel passed away from. will find out for sure at my 20 week appoitment, roll on the 16th june!
keep having major crazy dreams about having scans lol, last night i dreamt i had a 4d scan to see the sex and baby was rolling about and actually legs out straight swimming inside me :wacko: and in my dream we managed to catch a glimpse of the sex and it was a girl, keep getting strange girl feelings so fingers crossed, i dont mind either way but another little girly would be nice.

hope everyone else is getting on ok? xx

Hello girls. My due date changed its now 25th Nov instead of 24th :) this is thanks to an early private scan 2 weeks back! All was well at the scan and my next one is Friday 13th May at 9am. Im nervous and excited. Am feeling well although still tired more than anything. Hope you are all well
X

Hello girls. My due date changed its now 25th Nov instead of 24th :) this is thanks to an early private scan 2 weeks back! All was well at the scan and my next one is Friday 13th May at 9am. Im nervous and excited. Am feeling well although still tired more than anything. Hope you are all well
X

My date was moved from the 14th to the 25th november!

I'm feelin well, just incredibly tired, and keep getting horrible headaches! Urgh!!

Hiya thought I'd update on my progress too..

at around 7 weeks I stood up to go to the loo and had a huge gush of blood which ended up soaking my clothes. I ended up in A&E that night but the blood tests showed that there was nothing wrong and I had been booked a scan. a couple days later, I was still bleeding very heavy and I had the scan on the afternoon. Naturally I was very worried but it turned out that the baby was fine and I'd been put ahead a couple days making my due date nov 24th.. The nurse diagnosed my with cervical erosion and I'm still bleeding heavy today.

I have 3 hospital appointments next week
1.) to see how I'm doing
2.) dating scan
3.) to test my cervix to see if anything else is causing the heavy blood loss.

I havn't felt my baby move yet, I thought I had once or twice but I've put it down to gas or muscle spasms :)

ttcstil - thank u for mailing me xx

had my scan yesterday and got put forward 3 days so im now due 14th november 2011

pregnancy has been great apart from getting dizzy everyday lol

everything else has been ok, just the normal pregnancy fed up we all go through, had no m/d but felt very very sick.

hearin babys heartbeat yesterday was the best feeling in the world, pure love is how i felt. ill put my pics up, many ppl have guessed boy.. do you think the same????

also have any of u wrote ur letter to work confirming your pregnany and when u wanna start mat leave and returning to work, if anyone has can u please give me a vague idea of what to put please. xx

Attachments

• 12w2d 217.jpg
    12w2d 217.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 12w2d 222.jpg
    12w2d 222.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies!!! I had no idea where to find the thread for Winter Babies, thought it had gone! Thanks ttcstill for checking up on me!!

I'm doing well now! No more bleeding or spotting. Just morning sickness, tiredness and boobs that are going to take over the world!! I have my 12 week scan on Friday 13th May, and can't wait!!!

How is everyone? I still have no bump buddy, I'm due on 28th November, roughly, so if anyone wants a bump buddy, let me know!!!
xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for mailing me ttcstill.
Haven't got much to update yet but i think ive been very lucky with my pregnancy so far.. no sickness only feeling sick now and then and feeling hungry all the time. Got my 12week scan Friday 13th... so excited and nervous. :). Will update you on how i get on :).

thanks for the message ttc, I'm doing well had my 12 week scan on Tuesday, got put back 3 days so now due 13th Nov

thanks for messageing me ttc, the past few days ive been feeling very ill. Extremely nauseas more than i have ever been. really hot and flushed. HEARTBURN! Weak when im outta bed. very tired. but on a good note me and oh listen to baby every night. and i go for my 12 week scan on may 10th

Hi Ladies. Baby and I have been doing Great. My MS is gone and I can say the word Chicken again without thinking I will be sick. I went to my doctors last Friday 10+5 (with his chart he says 10+6?) and he was able to find the baby's heartbeat through doppler As soon as the machine touched my belly. No searching what-so-ever. He took the doppler off to go get a stop watch and as soon as it touched my belly again the HB. Beating at 156. I was In Love. So Saturday I rushed off and bought my own doppler. Couldn't find the HB that day (didn't know what I was doing). But Thanks to Google found it on Sunday and was even able to call my parents and let them listen to it. I have been able to find it everyday since. Such an amazing sound.
My pants aren't fitting anymore, so I am wearing my belly band all the time. My aunt even told me she knew I was pregnant by just looking at my belly. I thought it was bloat but its Huge even first thing in the morning..

Puddycats....just put in a letter giving your expected due date and when you would like your maternity leave to start. This letter should be in by time you are 25wks.

You do not have to say anything about how long you want to have off or when you will return.

You are automatically entitled to 52wks off, if you want to return before then, then just give them 28days notice before you want to go back.:flower:

I am so glad to see all the great updates..... I will change dates tomorrow morning as I am heading out now to an appointment with car dealership.

ttcstill.......thankyou so much hun for checking up on me,means alot..bigs hugs to you:hugs:

im doing very well hun,starting to get bump now:happydance:,getting ready to give doppler a go tomorrow...so will have to update on how i get on:thumbup:

got my scan a week today,12/5 at 1pm,taking my dh and ds is having afternoon off school to see the scan,then itll be an afternoon of showing pics to the in laws and them cooing all over it :haha:

then i expect ill come home and start some baby shopping.....and upload my pics on here of course:flower:

anyway...thats me,not much to update really lol....hope you other ladies are doing well,and hope you are doing well ttcstill hun :flower:
sorry to hear of all the angels big :hugs: to you all and sorry for your losses:hugs:

I had my appoinment with my midwife on Tuesday and all was well, even heard the HB on the dopplar. My ms seems to be letting up. It makes me nervous, but it's lasted about as long as it did with my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->