Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Hi ladies! Well so far I have lost 14 pounds this pregnancy, been soooo sick :( Here are some ultrasound pics from today at 12w2d, baby was bouncing all around :)

Attachments

• ultrasound5.jpg
    ultrasound5.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 2
  • ultrasound6.jpg
    ultrasound6.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies, I realise its been a while since I posted, Been very busy with work, and of course getting my much needed beauty sleep, as my skin is in such a state right now.

Anyway I had my frist scan a week ago, and it was amazing, been put forward by 4 days, So I am nearly at the 12 week mark ^_^

Im gonna be consultant led throughout my pregnancy, due to my past history, and my high blood pressure, and jsut being oer the cut off point BMI wise for a midwife. God I cried when they told me my BMI >.<

So Now Im in the battle of trying to keep myweight gain to a minimum, and will be going swimming on my days off lol

Hope all is well with you ladies <3

thought i should pop in and update.. Had my scan yesterday all went well my dates changed to the 20th november now

Hello, :hi:

After a little prompt from a fellow Winter Babies group member, I've come to post here (thanks - you know who you are).

I love BnB and read and post everyday, when I found out I was preganant I posted here and I'm due on 28th November. I've been following the thread and read the posts every morning before I get out of bed, so i feel like I know all you ladies who post here and for some reason I thought it was probably too late to get to know you all!

I've been one of the lucky ones, with hardly any symptoms, this hasn't really worried me as I didn't get many last time round either (although I was alot younger and more resilient! 19 to be precise) I'm now 33 and have a lovely 13 year old daughter called Holly. This baby is due on Holly's birthday! What are the chances?!

I have found however that pregnancy is much scarier as you get older, I worry about alot, last seem it just seemed wash right over me! and I have to keep reminding myself how lucky I am to be pregnant, it isn't all easy as I've come to understand reading this forum!

On a brighter note, I found my baby's heartbeat at 9+3 on my Sonoline B doppler and usually listen every few days or so, for me its the most reassuring sound in the world! I know the controversy around dopplers but I love mine :)

Anyway, following all you ladies avidly. Heres a big 'proper' hello from me :)

Han Xxx

Hiya all :flower:
I thought i would drop in and say hello. Im 9+4 with baby #2, due 5th dec and cant wait!! Currently feeling ok pregnancy wise but just getting over a viral infection and that was horrible. Main things im finding are tiredness and heartburn. I have been very lucky not to have morning sickness, did not wit ds either.
I cant wait to find out what im having! It seems ages away at the moment but i know it will fly round. Waiting for my 12wk scan date at the mo, so excited i just want to know when it is so i can start counting down the days :haha: got a gut feeling its a little girly this time but guess only time will tell, plus i have been precited 6 times its a girl and was told by two seperate clairvoyants before pregnancy i would have a girl! Would be lovely but will be happy either way, cant wait to be a new mummy again :baby:
Hope all you ladies are keeping well :hugs:
xx

i had a dream last night that i had a lil boy.. but yet everyone thinks its going to be a girl. Today im feeling alot better than the past two days. mayb thats the 12 week mark telling me something lol. god i hope so.

well to b exact my dream i had 2 lil boys! but i woke up beforre the 2nd one came out!

thankyou for checking how i was doing ttc and glad to see everyone is doing great,
well i have a bump already,sickness only when hungry or eat too much so try eat little n often,very tired and moody haha, im going see my midwife monday as my last appoinment got canceled so havent got a date for my 12 week scan yet which is driving me mad and havent even had my bounty pack :(,
has everyone else past 8 weeks seen there midwife x x

Hey :wave:

im due 30th december but its to be comfirmed yet
so it might be before or i might not even make it
here :dohh:

2nd baby aswell :)

hey i have not been on much....this nausea is killing me....thanks for checkin in on me tho ;)

Hi all!!

Yesterday was awful!!! Worst day of sickness ever &#58369; I was sick all day, couldn't eat much and just threw it up anyway!!!
My lovely hubby ran me a bath to try help me relax and had to bring me a bucket because I couldn't stop getting sick and couldn't move out of the bath &#58375;

Today is great!!!! &#58372;&#58372;&#58372;&#58389;&#58389;&#58389; Feel nauseous, but not been sick! Even managed a piece of chocolate cheesecake after my tea!!! Hoping it stays like this now xxx

Hi ladies! Well so far I have lost 14 pounds this pregnancy, been soooo sick :( Here are some ultrasound pics from today at 12w2d, baby was bouncing all around :)

That is great news and adorable pics thanks for updating and sharing.

Hey ladies, I realise its been a while since I posted, Been very busy with work, and of course getting my much needed beauty sleep, as my skin is in such a state right now.

Anyway I had my frist scan a week ago, and it was amazing, been put forward by 4 days, So I am nearly at the 12 week mark ^_^

Im gonna be consultant led throughout my pregnancy, due to my past history, and my high blood pressure, and jsut being oer the cut off point BMI wise for a midwife. God I cried when they told me my BMI >.<

So Now Im in the battle of trying to keep myweight gain to a minimum, and will be going swimming on my days off lol

so what is your new date so I can update you?

well to b exact my dream i had 2 lil boys! but i woke up beforre the 2nd one came out!

Have you had a san yet? I dreamt a boy too but all the signs point to a girl.

I will add you right away just keep me posted on changes.

ladies don not forget that I have created us a second tri group so we can all move over together as we move over I will begin to remove names from this list until we are all moved so we can have this thread closed. keep me posted please.

That is great news and adorable pics thanks for updating and sharing.

so what is your new date so I can update you?

Have you had a san yet? I dreamt a boy too but all the signs point to a girl.

I will add you right away just keep me posted on changes.

ladies don not forget that I have created us a second tri group so we can all move over together as we move over I will begin to remove names from this list until we are all moved so we can have this thread closed. keep me posted please.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...abies-2011-2nd-trimester-woooooohooooooo.html

No i havent had my scan yet i have it this tuesday at 2:30

Hello ladies,

Well I too have been absent for a little while now, manage to get on the forum at least every other day but usually just read and run lol have been so busy recently, i wish there was more time in the day so i could be catching up with everyone and sharing all that has been going on with me.

I have my scan on may 17th and I cannot wait! but i am sure the time will fly around soon enough. This pregnancy seems to be flying so fast, i cannot believe I am 11 weeks already, looking back it feels like yesterday we found out we were expecting our second.

We brought a doppler and it is WONDERFUL! I seriously recommend the HiBebe Doppler, its nice and sensitive, took us an hour to find the babies heartbeat but now i find it first time every time and it is so reassuring to be able to have something here at home. I brought it second hand on Buy it now on ebay, it was cheaper than the ending bid price for a second hand HiBebe, so i figure I will sell it again on BIN towards the end of the pregnancy and I will have not lost any money.

I have been really naughty and brought a couple of baby bits, including a bouncer but now I am waiting until we find out the sex of the baby to get the rest. I am now even thinking that some of the bits I have brought unisex will do for friends who have babies on the way... ooops!

I cannot wait to buy the PRAM!!!!! :D So excited

We are taking a holiday in the next couple of months, we are going to turkey and booking last minute and will probably be our last holiday for a couple of years and our sons first so will be a really special holiday. Has anyone ever been to Lykia World Village? Its supposed to be reallllly good for kids and families so we are leaning towards booking something there.

In other good news, LO has been 2 weeks now dry through the night! So proud of him and he literally did it ALL on this own without us having to push him into anything, we dont even have to get him up when we go to bed or in the night. Thats one out... and one in nappies :) Hes really excited to be a big brother, its really cute and he has been on his best behaviour... i wonder how long it will last?!

Ive had a good pregnancy on the whole, not as plain sailing as with my LO, had heartburn, nausea and MS but figured I need to eat to stop the MS and take my pregnacare Vitamin in the afternoon else I am sick as hell. TMI, i was pretty constipated but that seems to have balanced itself again.

We are really looking forward to another winter baby. Winter babies are the best!! You get to stay indoors and everyone has to come to you, everyone is all snuggly indoors and you get to put your new baby in the cutest fluffiest Snowsuits (already got mine LMAO, was in mamas and papas and saw 'The One' LOL) Then when summer comes around they can enjoy a dip in the paddling pool and you do not have to worry to much about being out for an entire day and temps just a sun shader and plenty of water. I dont know if its really better but I think i would have been a hermit for the entire summer, had i just had a newborn... also because I had a bit of muffin from my loving left if you know what i mean lol!

Hope everyone is doing well, so cute to see all the scan piccies. We are a large group arent we!!!!
Its so sad to read of the losses :( big hugs to all those people.

Sorry forgot to put my new date lol, its the 20th of November, only a few days earlier, but hey, still a bit closer to it!

i think i realized y i actually have throwing up. Its not ms in indigestion and have to take zantec 75 everyday or i get sick or nasuous and heartburn!!

Can I join you guys! I'm 12 weeks today and due November 19th!
Our first child, the shock still hasn't worn off yet but my hubby is super excited!

I am so tired! I haven't been on here in weeks because I can't find the energy to plug in my laptop. So far sleepiness is my only symptom, no ms (fx'd it stays that way).
I have my first us scan on the 23rd of may, until then I'm only half convinced there is actually a baby in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->