• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

hi rhiana how are you doing,im having a scan tomoz so should get to see a heartbeat for sure this time and get given a due date so cant wait but also worried about getting bad news but we will see,only 24 hours n 50 minutes to go lol x x

Oh i forgot to say i'm not allowed an early scan so i got to wait til i'm 12wks. My first scan date is the 16th of May. I'm actually scared thinking about it as i keep thinking they are going to give me bad news :( But i keep telling myself PMA PMA PMA

hi rhiana how are you doing,im having a scan tomoz so should get to see a heartbeat for sure this time and get given a due date so cant wait but also worried about getting bad news but we will see,only 24 hours n 50 minutes to go lol x x

I'm good, MS is easing. Oooh exciting about your scan, hope you get some pics to post.

keeping everything crossed for you xx

Thinking of you too Samantha, PMA xx

I had a scan today!!! Baby measured 8 weeks spot on and had a perfect little heartbeat of 167 beats per minute.

Great news about the scan Samantha-

xsamanthax you will be fine I just know it

My morning sickness is easing up and i feel pains here and there continously which is nerveracking but they only last a second or two at most so I am sure it is fine but it is so hard not to worry. two more weeks til I see my doctor.:dohh:

Girl - Eliana Railyn(pronounced Ray Lynn)
Boy - Leiland James

I have two I love..
Rhys John
Lillian Ann

But I am making a long list just in case I come up with others I like, and I have actually found some that I like. Like Lane, but my niece is named Lainey, so I think that may be too close.

I have chosin!
Boy-Rydyr Gaspare Michael
Girl-Aryella Rose
and we have a second set picked out because twins run in bothe families so other ones r
Boy-Levi Michael and if we have to boys Rydyr would just be Rydyr Gaspare
Girl-Lilly May

Willow Star for a girl
Noah Vidar for a boy

I may change my mind when i see the little one though but both these names have special meanings to me and my OH so i doubt it.

Approaching 11 weeks now and i have no pregnancy symptoms at all they've just all disappeared it's kinda nice because i was feeling so tired and sick all the time but also kinda worrying as well. Can't wait for my midwife to contact me, it's sposed to be around 11 - 13 weeks that they contact you where i live. I feel like i'm in such a limbo period can't wait til my 12 week scan for some reassurance!

hi ladies well my scan went better than thought and we saw the heartbeat so im very very happy,i have been put back a week and 2 days so please can you change my due date ttc from 26th nov to 5th dec thankyou x x x
001.jpg

great news about the scan and I have you updated

Well i had another scan yesterday due to some brown discharge, Baby was still all good little heart beat going, and little legs kicking.. has not stopped me still worrying but was nice to see everything was still ok and the change 21days makes in the look of baby

Great news on your scans wishing and lesley! :happydance:

I'm so worried right now, still waiting for midwife to contact me which they do around 11 to 13 weeks in my area but i've lost all my pregnancy symptoms, i just feel..... well normal really. The only evidence i have is that my waistline has definately widened and i feel rather flabby but other than that i feel nothing. It's so so scary i keep panicing that something has gone wrong which i know is totally irrational but i can't help it :( OH has been really supportive keeps telling me not to worry as this is around the time i should start to feel better in myself and i hear what he's saying but i just can't make myself believe it. I will feel so much better when i get to have my scan and can see for myself!

Got my scan date letter this morning, it's on 23rd may xx

I got my doctors appointment in 2 hours yay so excited get to hear babys heartbeat or two lol

Hi ttcstill can you add another angel onto the thread i had a m/c today! thankyou :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->