• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

So appt. went well got to hear babys heartbeat it was 176bpm and i go back in 2 weeks on the 10th for an ultrasound..

So sorry for your loss nlz :hugs:

Got a call from my midwife today i have to go to see her at 4.30 for my booking appointment. :D

Great news on your scans wishing and lesley! :happydance:

I'm so worried right now, still waiting for midwife to contact me which they do around 11 to 13 weeks in my area but i've lost all my pregnancy symptoms, i just feel..... well normal really. The only evidence i have is that my waistline has definately widened and i feel rather flabby but other than that i feel nothing. It's so so scary i keep panicing that something has gone wrong which i know is totally irrational but i can't help it :( OH has been really supportive keeps telling me not to worry as this is around the time i should start to feel better in myself and i hear what he's saying but i just can't make myself believe it. I will feel so much better when i get to have my scan and can see for myself!

I understand I worry constantly, although I am still having symptoms they just seem to be changing.....the MS is getting farther and farther apart....I wake in the night feeling as if I am going to drown in my own spit and today my back has started aching. uhhhhh!

Hi ttcstill can you add another angel onto the thread i had a m/c today! thankyou :( x

:hugs:

So appt. went well got to hear babys heartbeat it was 176bpm and i go back in 2 weeks on the 10th for an ultrasound..

Awesome!

My EDD has changed again :dohh: its now the 24th of November (my birthday!)

My due date has changed from 13/15th november to 25th November

X

Hello ladies! I had my 1st ultrasound today! Peanut is right on track with my due date, just a few days behind, but the doctor said that is normal!

Here's our little peanut: (Heartbeat was 180 BPM!)

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/cajunbabe11/photo-1-1.jpg

Gender scan on June 9th, I'm so excited! It feels so much more real now!

lovely picture hun so glad everything went ok..

Ahhh my next scan is thursday sooo scared/excited ect ... Will find out my 100% due date and can then book my gender scan w00t..

Hello ladies! I had my 1st ultrasound today! Peanut is right on track with my due date, just a few days behind, but the doctor said that is normal!

Here's our little peanut: (Heartbeat was 180 BPM!)

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/cajunbabe11/photo-1-1.jpg

Gender scan on June 9th, I'm so excited! It feels so much more real now!

Great pic..... I wish I alrready had a date for my gender scan.... how far along will you be then?

My due date has changed from 13/15th november to 25th November

X

I will get that changed right away!

Ladies- I am going to open a thread in 2nd Trimester for us I know some of you have already graduated to the second Tri and some are on the way......I will keep all of the same info on that thread and once the last of us moves over I will have them close this thread!

i have my gender scan on the 20th july and will be 20 wks 2days as they wont do it too early here x

I am doing a private scan. They will do it as early as 15 weeks and they have never been wrong, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll have a 20 week anatomy scan w/ my doctor and she can confirm then.

I am doing a private scan. They will do it as early as 15 weeks and they have never been wrong, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll have a 20 week anatomy scan w/ my doctor and she can confirm then.

We have talked about doing a private scan but she wont do it til 16weeks.....that is still 4 weeks away......ughhhhhhh~

yeah we are hoping to go private for our gender scan at around 16weeks, much nicer and lots of lovely pictures..

Our pictures from NHS are £4 per picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->