Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Hello!
I just found you all. I was an extremely active bnb-er with my son. I was a diehard Septembryo...which I know there are a couple of my girls that should be in this group too ;).
Anyway, this is my third baby, fifth pregnancy. I have two angels, a 5yr old daughter, and 20 month old son. According to my dates I am due Dec 11, according to my dating scan I am measuring a week behind due Dec 18th. Guess we will see when I go back for my 12 wk the end of the month.
Look forward to getting to know you all!

I will get you added right away - congrats and welcome to our group.

Hey i am due 31/12/2011 so will probably be a Jan 2012 baby but hey im still due in Dec :D xx

Same to you I will get you added right away, welcome and congrats!

Also there is another Winter Babies group I created in second trimester so when the time comes you will all just pop over there and we will close this one out.

Oh Ladies, today has not been good!! I've had morning sickness since 6 weeks, but not too bad most days. Until today.
I managed to get to work, threw my bag down and spent the next 10 minutes getting sick. I managed just over an hour in work, had been to the toilets 4 times to get sick, and had to go home! Was sick on way to my car, heaving while driving home, sick when I got home, when I went to bed!!! Urgh!!! Was awful. Had a sleep and feel bit better. Had a light lunch and some water and so far kept it down. But only ok if I don't move !!!
I know it's good, and means all is well with our babies, but wow, it can be horrendous!!!!!

That I can relate to it has been that way for me nearly this entire pregnancy and I am still not convinced it is ever going away! :hugs:

Whewwwweee... just gettin' over an illness girls! Trust me you do not want a sinus infection when your pregnant and if you do get one, I recommend hot and cold compresses, steam inhalation, and a good neti pot!! I've been miserable since last Wednesday, but I think we are coming to the end at least my nose isn't running like a spout anymore.

Glad to see you back and hope the infection is gone for good.

Oh girlies.....My boss is trying to make me redundant! I've gone from having verbal assurances of a pay rise and a new position a couple of months ago, to telling her I'm pregnant on the 19th April to being declined for the new position and pay rise on 28th April to now being made redundant, she started the process last week on 6th May!

Isn't it funny that all this has come about following my disclosure of pregnancy! Of course its blamed on the economic crisis but there was no talk of any problems in the business up until the last couple of weeks!

I feel so let down, after being her only employee for 4 years and having a very good relationship! and putting in so much effort to help her business expand and grow she is now just leaving me in the lurch!!

My partner and I will really struggle now. If my work had continued I would have been eligible for TWO lots of SMP due to being paid from two of her different businesses, now to only one lot of Maternity Allowance, which means after really wanting to take a year off with the baby, I will now have to go back to work...I feel so depressed, finding hard to pick myself up!

Just thought it was important to pre-warn everyone, I've read alot on the internet about boss's using the economic downturn as an excuse to get rid of pregnant employees - blatently flouting the Sex Descrimination Act! but it seems there is little that can be done, Employment Tribunal....don't know if I can stomach it! and will this have an effect on my reference and future employment with other employers?

Sadness.....Han X

That is just awful and I hope you get it all figured out soon.

12 weeks 2 day pic of belly. I got my scan tomorrow and cant wait..

adorable cant wait to hear the good news from your scan.

Han, I didnt realise that was happening with your job, thats awful :( My probation was extended for 3 months till July and I feel they will get rid of me at the end of it now! I dont know what we will do money wise. :( X

I thought since I haven't been around lately, I should let you all in on my very boring, but good updates. I have my first appointment today! I'm really excited, especially since it was scheduled for last Monday but got pushed to today. I've had extreme nausea but no puking, been very tired, but no bleeding, cramping, nothing to indicate that little bean is anything but healthy.

Most of my family knows now, with the exception of my dad and his fiance. I've just told my bosses today, but my co-workers don't know yet.

I haven't had the time lately to come on here and chat, but I hope to find the time soon, as I could really use the support from you ladies!

hi ladies had my first midwife appoinment today and it all went well and she says im sounding good,also my 12 wk scan is booked in for the 27th may wohoo cant wait now :) x x

hi ladies..can you make me an angel please...i miscarried my angel at 2:50 this afternoon :cry:

wishing you all a H&H 9 months ahead :hugs:

hi ladies..can you make me an angel please...i miscarried my angel at 2:50 this afternoon :cry:

wishing you all a H&H 9 months ahead :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :( take care of yourself xx

Hi Ladies,
I'm doing well in my pregnancy - well I hope I am. Well as in no major symptoms, no sickness and energy is normal. I went to Paris this weekend on a hen weekend and whilst the other girls were worn out having a nap in the afternoon I was still whizzing round taking in all the sights. It wasn't a boozy weekend so I was able to enjoy myself with everyone.

Our first scan is next Thursday so looking forward to getting some evidence and breaking the good news to the rest of the world. I'm going to tell my Manager on Monday so she will know I'll need time off on Thursday.

Anyway fingers crossed all goes well at the scan and I can post a nice picture next week.

Take care ladies xxx

I forgot about this group! I am doing well and just heard the heartbeat at 160 today at the Dr. So far no problems and I have not had any MS. I feel really fat though! I swear I am showing already and it's my first!

I am feeling odd today. Like Dizzy and a little crampy. No bleeding or anything. Thinking its dehydration. Trying to drink more water right now and seems to help but its hard to drink the water. Its kicking up my nausea. Viscous cycle of my morning sickness. The morning sickness was pretty bad for a while (had to try zofran and reglan) but its getting slowly better. Not on any more pills for about week now. doing okay. Nausea there but not much vomiting anymore. Doc says just to make sure I am keeping down at least 1600 calories or we will need to look into IV treatments. I switched to GUMMY/Chewable prenatals and take them at night. That seems to help. Been pretty tired, probably because I get up every 2-3 hours a night to pee.. and have to pee every hour I am awake. Also I have bad back and hip pain. Overall though I am extremely happy I am pregnant though. ;) Since I have been sick I have gotten to see an ultrasound of my baby every week since week 5. This week (11) is the first week without one. I am kinda sad and nervous. But I have my 12 week scan for Downs next thursday in week 12 so I guess I can hold out. The collection of ultrasound shots though really make me confident everything is okay with baby and will continue on that way... and it makes a great photoalbum starting point. lol.
This is my first pregnancy. and it occurred after trying Clomid for the first time. So happy and feeling so blessed right now.
Hubby is also beyond thrilled. ;)

I forgot about this group too, but I found it again!! (Obviously.:dohh:)

I am starting to feel better. My morning sickness has been gone for a little over a week. I'm trying not to worry too much, but I can't seem to help it. My next appointment is next Monday, so hopefully hearing the little hearts beating will give me some much needed reassurance.

WIND - Twins oh wow that is our first set yay!

FYI- for those of you who have graduated to the second trimester here is the link to our thread there.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/600002-winter-babies-2011-2nd-trimester-woooooohooooooo.html

I forgot about this group too, but I found it again!! (Obviously.:dohh:)

I am starting to feel better. My morning sickness has been gone for a little over a week. I'm trying not to worry too much, but I can't seem to help it. My next appointment is next Monday, so hopefully hearing the little hearts beating will give me some much needed reassurance.

wow twins how exciting,congratulations on ur double bundle of joy :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->