Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Scan went well. they didnt say anything about my dates changing. Its only one baby.. I have to go back june 7th for another ultrasound i have placenta preivia.

Attachments

• Img_00101.jpg
    Img_00101.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Img_00102.jpg
    Img_00102.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
Well glad it all looks okay...... what is placenta preveria and is it dangerous?

plancenta previa is were the placenta is low in the uterus/ covering the cervix. if it doesnt move and stays covering toward the end it could b dangerous for both me and baby!

bbygurl lovely scan pics!!! Soooo cute! I think I'll post a few of mine. Sorry about placenta previa. How did they diagnose it, was it just obvious on the scan?

Wind congrats on the twins!!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

I had a scan yesterday measuring 11 +2. You could see the heart beating away in his/her chest on the scan and at one point the baby turned over and put his/her thumb in their mouth awwww.

The quality of my scan pics isn't very good, I don't think it was the best u/s machine but the pics are still so precious to me!

Is everyone getting the a 12 week NT scan? They don't offer it here and I feel like I'm missing out!

Attachments

• scanpic5911.jpg
    scanpic5911.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
  • scanpic6911thumbsuck.jpg
    scanpic6911thumbsuck.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
awwww loving the scan pics i so cant wait for mine now to see beanie looking like proper little babie wiggling around :),
bbygurl i wouldnt worry to much as i had a friend with placenta prievia and she just had a c section a few wks before her due date so she wasnt given the chance to go into natrual labour as thats when it would cause problems but just think if it doesnt move you will have extra scans to see your baby and get to hold her/him early too :) x x

Hello girls,

Loving all your scan pics, so cute. Sorry to hear about the placenta privia bbygurl! I'm sure the docs will advise you accordingly and make sure you have all the help you need to deliver baby safely.

I've got my scan on friday and I'm so excited! Getting really impatient about finding out the sex too, hope i get a good nub shot!

I really can't wait to get over to the second trimester, will just make me feel so much more at ease! When are you girls going over? Waiting until 14 weeks or a bit earlier?

Han Xxx

bby i have placenta previa as well, i also had it 8 years ago with my son, with him it moved up by the time i was at 20 weeks pregnant so i'm it does the same for both of us this time! The sonographer told me that at this point the placenta is still in the process of fusing and that may just be where it was laying and hasnt completely fused yet

The doctor told me its been more common with these early 12 week scans so she said it will most likely move and im praying for that because i want to do natural birth. but i mean if i absolutely need to have a c section its okay but i would b a lil dissappointed..

Do you have to abstain from sex or do anything differently with placenta previa?

When I had my scan that I posted pics of yesterday, it was literally a 5 minute scan; she just measured bubs and that was that. So I'm not even sure if she looked for things like my placenta! (I always find something to worry about)

But yeah I definitely hope you girls get natural labor, it sounds like there is a lot of time for the placenta to move up.

I am extremely busy today and will be MIA for the rest of the week and weekend. I am getting my house clean today and leaving this evening for Kansas for my Graduation tomorrow then back here to Springfield on Saturday, Sunday a day of rest and I will catch up with all of you on Monday so please be patient with me for updates and changes.

Hi ladies :flower:

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while - I'm blaming night shifts, exams and vomiting :winkwink:

Haven't caught up on the whole thread but lovely to see all the scan pics - how exciting!

Have my 12 week scan on 23rd May. Can't wait!! These 2 weeks are going to draggggg :wacko:

Lisa x

Yes i was put on pelvic rest. so i cant have sex or nothing can go up there at all! Poor OH lol

bby i hear you there my OH is feeling the pain as we have been on pelvic rest for 4 weeks now, but all the doc said today was just take it easy, he did say that my placenta previa was not as low as it was with my son, i asked cause with my son i was put on bedrest for 9 weeks until it moved up.

Has our scan, was amazing!! Been put forward to 13 weeks!!! Will post pic later xx

I've been able to book a private nuchal scan for next Thursday evening. I'm in the UK for three weeks visiting family and wouldn't be back in the US in time. I'm nervous and excited.

Hello ladies

here are a couple of pictures fro our scan yesterday!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies! I joined this group weeks ago, but then didn't realize how to get back to it til just now. Can I rejoin you ladies now? If I'm still on your list my due date has changed from Nov 28 to Nov 27. I go back for the NT scan on Thursday. So nervous because that's when we found out our first had something wrong and wasn't going to make it. At least my hubby will be able to go to this appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->