Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

I'm struggling to motivate myself to anything at all, very emotional i was in tears to my boyfriend last night because i hadn't managed to do much all day and then he said something mildly funny and i was in fits of laughter for about 5 minutes! Such a rollercoaster. I feel sick when i eat and sick when i don't so a lose lose situation there. I'm exhausted by 8pm and awake again at 6.30 every morning for no reason. Not seeing any let up in these symptoms at the moment really praying they ease off soon.

Crikey i just read that back didn't mean to make it sound so depressing! lol I'm ok underneath it all! :)

WOW we are a crazy bunch aren't we...... :haha:

Glad everyone seems to being doing well I wish Wednesday would hurry up and get here.

I need to join! I am due November 30th, but it could change with my first scan which isn't for a while!

Hi everyone! :howdy:

Hi everyone! :wave:

May I join? I'm due November 25th! :)

hi everyone im due dec 3rd fvor now till i have my first scan!!!!!!

Hey Ttcsil.... just for you...

Baby Twiglet at 5+5 :happydance:

Twiglet 5w 5d.jpg

Kinda looks like a wierd blob to me :haha:

EDD for me is the 22nd of Nov, first appointment with midwife next week hoping for an early scan!

hi everyone. congratz.. Yesterday wasnt so good for me ended up going to the emergency room. got a middle ear infection. than went to applebees with my family and the stupid waiter ended up spilling my drink all over me. almost had me balling but held it back thanks to my mom..

December 3rd for me too using my ovulation date, December 4th if using last period. 4 weeks today!

Hey! I am 4 weeks today, so due date is 3rd December. It seems like forever away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->