Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

I am due 11/29- I can't wait... I am feeling impatient and it has only just begun... I really need to relax.....:wacko:

My boobs hurt so bad today they feel like there going to fall off. But happy i got atleast one syptom cuz since 3/13 havent had any at all. Cant wait until 3/28 for my first appointment!

can you take me off the list please:cry:

I can take you off the list or I can add an angel to your name instead which is what I would rather do if you are okay with that. I am very sorry for your loss and I am sending lots of love and prayers your way!

Hey everyone i got my first doctors appointment monday 3/28 so excited..

I don't see the doctor til the 30th and it feels like forever, I set the appointment out that far because I wanted to give nature time to do what it will before I started having scans and hearing heartbeats. I am honestly still very scared of what could happen bt I am working extremely hard to relax and focus on other things.

Can you take me off the list please, been bleeding since yesterday pm and off to docs this morning :cry:

Same goes for you Mrs Syd I am extremely sorry and I can empathize with you I will add an angel for now to both of your names and I will send lots and lots of love and prayers you way as well.

As for me I woke up this morning with a kink in my neck, I have been overly emotional for a solid week now and I have been eating like crazy!

I will go add all the new ladies now. Welcome and Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!

can you add an angel plz

heyy my EDD is 3rd december but anywhere around the 5th works for me....lovely to meet you all!

Hi!! Will you please add me to the list? EDD 11/29/11.

can you take me off the list please:cry:

I can take you off the list or I can add an angel to your name instead which is what I would rather do if you are okay with that. I am very sorry for your loss and I am sending lots of love and prayers your way!

Hey everyone i got my first doctors appointment monday 3/28 so excited..

I don't see the doctor til the 30th and it feels like forever, I set the appointment out that far because I wanted to give nature time to do what it will before I started having scans and hearing heartbeats. I am honestly still very scared of what could happen bt I am working extremely hard to relax and focus on other things.

Can you take me off the list please, been bleeding since yesterday pm and off to docs this morning :cry:

Same goes for you Mrs Syd I am extremely sorry and I can empathize with you I will add an angel for now to both of your names and I will send lots and lots of love and prayers you way as well.

As for me I woke up this morning with a kink in my neck, I have been overly emotional for a solid week now and I have been eating like crazy!

I will go add all the new ladies now. Welcome and Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!

can you add an angel plz

I have and I will be praying for you!

Hi Ladies I am absolutely stressed out today. I woke up to a phone call from the bank saying there was unusual activity on my account. Turns out that someone stole an envelope out of my mailbox sometime early Friday Morning they took this check and somehow either reused it or printed new ones and they spent 563 dollars out of my account on Monday at a Wal-Mart about an hour from where I live. So I spent my whole day running around closing and reopening bank accounts filing police reports and generally driving myself to the brink of insanity. I am now home with a Migraine the size of Texas and I began to have some MS today. :happydance:

just wanted to let you all know that I am doing my very best to get everyone added. I am not only busy with house and home but I am also a full time student and now I am a day behind.

ttcstill said:
Hi Ladies I am absolutely stressed out today. I woke up to a phone call from the bank saying there was unusual activity on my account. Turns out that someone stole an envelope out of my mailbox sometime early Friday Morning they took this check and somehow either reused it or printed new ones and they spent 563 dollars out of my account on Monday at a Wal-Mart about an hour from where I live. So I spent my whole day running around closing and reopening bank accounts filing police reports and generally driving myself to the brink of insanity. I am now home with a Migraine the size of Texas and I began to have some MS today

That is awful!!! It sounds like a rotten day! I hope it doesn't take too long to get your money back from the bank.... Good thing they called you about the activity! :nope: I can see why you had a headache after a day like that!

Hope tomorrow is better!:thumbup:

Welcome to all the new lovely ladies! :)

Thanks for all the support about moving guys feeling better about it now. Went into the letting agent yesterday and paid deposit am sorting paperwork now. We're set to move on the 9th of April. My daughter already has crazy ideas for painting her bedroom! :)

Ttcstill that's awful!! So glad you found out about it sooner rather than later! I will keep you in my prayers that things get sorted smoothly for you without too much stress! :hugs:

Feeling pretty normal today, i've just hit the 7 week mark and apart from my severe dislike of coffee i have no symptoms at all makes me wanna do a test just to check i'm not mistaken! I'm sure everythings fine though i just get a bit panicy when there's no symptoms at all i've always been a worrywart!

he hehehe ... you will have to change my dates Ttcsil .... I am now on for the 19th Nov after seeing my lil Twiglet today and a beautiful fast HB!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->