Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Hey girly! I don't think it matters how long your cycles are.. all that matters is the first day of your last menstrual period and the day you ovulated. Do you have those numbers?

Hey hun, First day LMP 19th Feb, ovulated 9th March xxx

Based on your O date, you are due November 30th, your LMP makes you 5 weeks, but the fetus is actually 2 weeks 4 days. Hope that helps!

HI!! Have my first prenatal next week, but think I'm due Nov 12th according to my last MP. So excited!!

Love your avatar piccy Cajun!!!

anyone else finding that if they are on their feet too long they get backache??

I've had a backache since I can remember, but I actually notice it more when I sit, very strange.

Hanging in there so far. I had a big scare over the weekend. I have a lymph node that always swells 2-3 days before I start, and it swelled up on Thursday. I have been freaking since. On Friday we did a hcg and progesterone test, and it looked good. I am going to ask for another tomorrow to compare. My temperatures have stayed up, and I still feel nauseous. Fingers crossed my bean sticks.

I can't remember if i posted or not lol, Due November 25th =]

I have talked to my husband and will have to go buy me some tennis shoes as all I own are heals at this time and it really does cause me feet and back aches.

Hanging in there so far. I had a big scare over the weekend. I have a lymph node that always swells 2-3 days before I start, and it swelled up on Thursday. I have been freaking since. On Friday we did a hcg and progesterone test, and it looked good. I am going to ask for another tomorrow to compare. My temperatures have stayed up, and I still feel nauseous. Fingers crossed my bean sticks.

Will be prying for you hun I wouldn't worry about it too much though.

Oops i've only just seen this thread - i'm due 11/11/11, could i please be added? :happydance: Lovely to see so many ladies here xox

Hi ladies. Can I join? Due 12/11/11 xxx baby dust to all xx

I am due November 28th with number 4!! :wacko: thanks for starting the thread!

oh wow I just now saw this I have known my due date for weeks LOL. I am due November 4th with my 4th!! Ticker says 3 because the oldest one was adopted out..

Welcome to all the new ladies I apologize if I have taken too long to respond. I am finding myself extremely tired today and very far behind. I will get everyone updated right now.

I'm due 12/1/11

After a year of trying with an RE telling me there was almost no hope without IVF. It happened naturally, with 1 tube! Yay!!

Congrats kkompan I will add you right away.

So my lovely husband totally broke down in tears last night crying as a bunch of our friends kept telling him they were praying for us and the baby. This morning he woke up and told me he had a dream that we were in a new house that was completely carpeted and there was a baby crawling on the floor.:happydance:

Wow ttcstill! That was an amazing dream, and here's to sticky beans for all of us :happydance:

So my lovely husband totally broke down in tears last night crying as a bunch of our friends kept telling him they were praying for us and the baby. This morning he woke up and told me he had a dream that we were in a new house that was completely carpeted and there was a baby crawling on the floor.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->