Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Hiya,

Depending on which site I use I'm due anywhere between 26th Nov and 2nd Dec lol. I think it's because my cycle lengths and luteal phases were so erratic.

If anyone can work it out better for me by last cycles were;

Cycle 1 - Not charting - Length 36
Cycle 2 - Not charting - Length 34
Cycle 3 - Charting - Ovulated CD 25 - Luteal 8 - Cycle Length 33
Cycle 4 - Charting - Ovulated CD 25 - Luteal 10 - Cycle Length 35
Cycle 5 - Charting - Ovulated CD 19 - Pregnant (positive test CD 35 - 16 DPO)

No idea Rhiana - will let the other ladies answer that one but Congratulations.

Went for an offroad bike ride today with friends but couldn't keep up with them, so stopped and told them to carry on without me, once they had ridden off apparently they asked my boyfriend if I was on my period haha - can't wait to tell them. Had to have a nap when I got home, I was warned I would feel super tiered but I didn't expect it this soon. Had slight lower back pain today but seems to have past now. Definitely feel different but no MS yet. Boobs were ok on bouncy bike ride which I was happy about but did wear two sports bras.

Hiya,

Depending on which site I use I'm due anywhere between 26th Nov and 2nd Dec lol. I think it's because my cycle lengths and luteal phases were so erratic.

Hey girly! I don't think it matters how long your cycles are.. all that matters is the first day of your last menstrual period and the day you ovulated. Do you have those numbers?

No idea Rhiana - will let the other ladies answer that one but Congratulations.

Went for an offroad bike ride today with friends but couldn't keep up with them, so stopped and told them to carry on without me, once they had ridden off apparently they asked my boyfriend if I was on my period haha - can't wait to tell them. Had to have a nap when I got home, I was warned I would feel super tiered but I didn't expect it this soon. Had slight lower back pain today but seems to have past now. Definitely feel different but no MS yet. Boobs were ok on bouncy bike ride which I was happy about but did wear two sports bras.

I am dead tired too. I get up go to work, come home, feed our horses, feed myself, take a shower, and go to bed. This repeats all week. This is the first day I'm not totally wiped out. I actually cut my grass and I am doing laundry, but between loads I am napping on the couch.. :haha: So, that is probably why I don't feel like zonking out right now.

Hiya :hi:
Im sooooo excited to be here and would love to join your thread! Im due 5th Dec :happydance:
Congrats to all you lovely ladies on your bfp :flower:

Hey girly! I don't think it matters how long your cycles are.. all that matters is the first day of your last menstrual period and the day you ovulated. Do you have those numbers?

Hey hun, First day LMP 19th Feb, ovulated 9th March xxx

Hello!

I'd love to join. Got my BFP yesterday and should be due around 5th Dec :happydance:

Lisa x

hi everyone. congratz.. Yesterday wasnt so good for me ended up going to the emergency room. got a middle ear infection. than went to applebees with my family and the stupid waiter ended up spilling my drink all over me. almost had me balling but held it back thanks to my mom..

I understand that feeling trust me i do.

Hiya,

I am going to use Nov 26th you can update me when you get your first scan!

I cannot believe there a december mums already!! Congrats all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"