Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

good morning ladies how are you all,well im feeling sicky throughout the day and if i eat it goes but comes back within 15 mins lol,i have lower bkache n tiredness and instead of normal cramping ive had already got a twinge king of pain from by my right ovary,anyone else had this kind of discomfort x x

Hi all i'm due 12.11.11 but going to have elected c-section so will be earlier than that =] hows everyone? X

Hi ladies I'm due on the 1.11.11.

But may be a couple of weeks early as I may have to have a c-section due to curveture of the spine

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all xxxxxx

Hello everyone!! NEVER thought I would make it over here to the first tri boards!!!

Due with baby number two on 12-7-11

whooohoooo!!!

Hi girls,

I found out yesterday at 9dpo and i am due 9th december unless scan puts puts me forward (hopefully!)

xx

Well I think the MS has started for me. This morning I was making breakfast and I started to get Really hot. I started getting mad at my DH for turning on the heat. So I had to open the back door and stand there. And then it HIT. I thought for sure I was going to throw up- It only lasted about 10 mins and then I shoved my breakfast down, knowing food in my belly would help. I am off to buy some crackers to eat when I first wake up. I am going from waking and taking my temp to waking and eating.. Haha
I keep saying to myself while feeling like Crap "this means the baby is healthy"

Due 11/13/2011 with my first. Excited, nervous, happy, hungry :)

Yay!! Today is my doctors appointment. It felt like forever to get here. Cant wait to go! Unfortantly im having some really bad belly aches today!

Welcome all new ladies and congrats!! :hugs:

Saw my doctor this morning, just routinely because of my early scan due to pain. He's known me since i was 15 so we're more like friends than patient and doctor. He told me he as worried about me bless him, i've suffered with depression on and off since i was 15 and i had chronic post natal depression with my first child it was some of the worst months of my life. Thing is he then said that he thinks this pregnancy would make or break me, he knows me so well that this actually didn't offend me. Considering the fact that i'm in the middle of divorce proceedings and have struggled with my mental health badly over the last 3 years i get where he's coming from. It was just almost hard to hear because i've been getting so much better recently and i'm such i fighter, me in my mind think this baby will make me!! It's time something went right in my life!! :)

Waiting now for midwife to contact me at 11 weeks, feeling very very emotional today and fed up with being home alone while my boyfriend works. The days are so so long when you're alone!

Hi ladies,

I have a headache today :( I get them a lot if I don't drink enough and I think that's the cause of this one.

Threw up this morning, I had a training course so I got up early to ensure I'd be sick before I went on the course, does that make sense?

Registered with the midwife today, dropped a form into my GP and apparently our midwives do a home visit the first time, I've never heard of that before. Anyone else have that?

Hi Rhiana

Yes with my 1st pregnancy they came to my house - expect them to be there between 1 and 2 hours - depending how many questions you have! I think its just to make you feel more comfortable :)

xx

good morning ladies how are you all,well im feeling sicky throughout the day and if i eat it goes but comes back within 15 mins lol,i have lower bkache n tiredness and instead of normal cramping ive had already got a twinge king of pain from by my right ovary,anyone else had this kind of discomfort x x

I am in the same boat right now except for the ovary pains ...that is a mystery to me.

Yay!! Today is my doctors appointment. It felt like forever to get here. Cant wait to go! Unfortantly im having some really bad belly aches today!

Mine is not until Wednesday.....ughhhhh!

Welcome all new ladies and congrats!! :hugs:

Saw my doctor this morning, just routinely because of my early scan due to pain. He's known me since i was 15 so we're more like friends than patient and doctor. He told me he as worried about me bless him, i've suffered with depression on and off since i was 15 and i had chronic post natal depression with my first child it was some of the worst months of my life. Thing is he then said that he thinks this pregnancy would make or break me, he knows me so well that this actually didn't offend me. Considering the fact that i'm in the middle of divorce proceedings and have struggled with my mental health badly over the last 3 years i get where he's coming from. It was just almost hard to hear because i've been getting so much better recently and i'm such i fighter, me in my mind think this baby will make me!! It's time something went right in my life!! :)

Waiting now for midwife to contact me at 11 weeks, feeling very very emotional today and fed up with being home alone while my boyfriend works. The days are so so long when you're alone!

Hang in there you are not alone.

Welcome to all the newbies....did you all notice that we have a father in the group!

I am super excited and going to update you all now

awww Refinesfire please don't feel alone... we are all here too!!

Ttcsil - I am so with ya huni... am blooming exhausted!! And hubby has said I am putting on some chub chub! LOL.... however, I have recently lost 2 dress sizes and I still have some of my old larger clothes to wear for now! Plus until the 12 wk scan says all is good I will maintain my lil dark cloud of doubt over my baby...

Have my first midwife appt booked for Monday at 2pm.... and my next scan on Wed.... a lil scary...

Hey all :)
I am due on the 26th November 2011!
Im super excited and cant wait to be a mummy :) xx

Off to get ready for my appointment will let everyone kno when i get back how it went..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->