WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

I still have a month until I find out :( Everyone keeps telling me boy though,so I think i have it stuck in my head now lol

Everybody, and all the little tests we did at home, said boy too. I was positive it was a boy, even started buying a few boy clothes here n there. Well, welcome baby girl Hayleigh lol

Everyone and everything keeps telling me boy, even my dreams, but in the back of my head I keep thinking girl, but im worried my partner is going to be disappointed if its not, because everything he looks at is for a boy.

congrats cajun & ashley & lesleyann on team :pink: :D

I knew after my 13 week scan based on the nub and even bought a few pink outfits!!!

Dh is disappointed, but he'll get over it... he was the same way with our first daughter lol

My DH is really disappointed, he looked downright depressed after the scan. He asked the tech twice if she was sure. He will get over it.

Cajun, I bet as soon as he holds his little girl in his arms he will melt like puddy!! plus little girls have a special relationship with their dads. My husband already told me that he is worried he is going to be a total softie with our daughter and that I will have to be the bad cop. :haha:

I thought boy always called her a he and sometimes am still doing it lol but no its a girl lol. OH wanted a boy being that he has 1 boy and 2 girls already. and now he is having his 3rd girl. so in our househole it make him the only boy and gunna be 3 of us girls plus our two girl cats lol..

Here is some progression pics first one is about 6 weeks i think, 2nd one is 10 weeks, 3rd one is 15 weeks and lastly 17 weeks 2 days (yesterday)

Attachments

• Img_00033.jpg
    Img_00033.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • Img_00085.jpg
    Img_00085.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Img_00112.jpg
    Img_00112.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Img_00132.jpg
    Img_00132.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
thought I'd share I had my 20 week scan today, she is still a girl...and she is measuring fine, healthy all the way!! She is now 12oz!! Getting heavier!!! :D She didn't cooperate so I have to return for the images of her spinal cord...here she is...

Attachments

• Josephine 20 week scan022.jpg
    Josephine 20 week scan022.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Josephine 20 week scan023.jpg
    Josephine 20 week scan023.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
what are the nuchal results I am confused I have never heard this terminology before???? I am updating everyone now and I will find out next Tuesday what team I am on!

Congrats to those of you who have found out!

my downs syndrome test also came back very low like urs rhiana but i guessed it would anyway,i wasnt that bothered about having it to be honest but my midwife talked me into it lol

Had my 20 week scan today. All is fine nothing unusual and a strong heartbeat :dance: Also found out I am team pink!! :D

refiners congratulations on team :pink:!! x

Its a girl

Ladies meet Eliana Raelyn Myers

Attachments

• IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads