• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

ohhh ttcstill my prayers are with you and those near you! What a horrible thing to go through and then have to deal with the aftermath!!

TTCstill oh no...I heard about the tornado in Joplin, hope you and your family are okay!!

TTCstill - hope you and your family are ok hun :hugs:

drgomps - wow that's a great deal you got!! For my 50 euros I got a 10 minute scan, a DVD and 2 printed photos.

Tizy - yikes that is expensive! can't believe they make you pay another 20 quid for the video! but I think the baby bond place near my Dad's was about 79 pounds too.

Rhiana - cute baby pic you got there! glad the scan went well :)

I'm slooooowly counting down the days till my scan on Friday.. I am so hoping they confirm it's a girl!!

Ladies please be patiemt with me I know I promised to update but we have been hit with severe waether here in Missouri and have lost almost 100 people so far in a huge tornado, We got missed here where I live but it was too close for comfort. More severe waether today with more tornado threats. I will get in and update as soon as I know my family and I are safe from threat.

Thoughts are with you and your family hun, take care xxx

Ttcstill so sorry to hear about the tornados, wishing you and your family well. Xxx

so sorry ttc you and your family are in my thoughts n im sure all are well :hugs: x x

hi everyone hope ur all doing great,has anyone heard off ttc i hope alls ok x x

Not heard anything, thoughts are with her though.

I'm still being sick, got round ligament pain and am knackered but other than that doing great lol.

How are you feeling?

awww not nice with the sickness mine has almost gone,i had my scan today too and all is great so very happy here is my little bean,nub guesses welcome x x x
001.jpg

wishing4baby - lovely pic hun!!!

Had my scan today and we're team PINK!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Hi Ladies , I am doing well just trying to figure out ways to help the victims of the tornado that hit Joplin and devastated so many lives. I had my doctors appointment on Tuesday and all is well, I have my gender scan on June 21st at 2:45 PM. I am wondering in light of everything that is going on here if one of you ladies would be willing to take over the thread for the Second Trimester for me? I hate to put this off on someone else I just feel that my presence is need more here.

Also I want you ladies to know that Padbrat ( Deb) is about 4 weeks pregnant and she needs our prayers that she is carrying a girl as she is unable to carry a boy.

well i finally made it to 2ND tir i am excited!!! doing well and starting to feel better!

congrats on the 2nd trimester baileybunch! :happydance:

ttc- hope everything is ok :hugs:

Dr.Gomps that would be very much appreciated. I really need a break as I am trying to get everything worked out here so its not so darn caotic. I am fine and feeling well and the baby seems to be fantastic. Heart rate was just now 148.

Today was the first week day that I haven't been sick

Hey finally decided to look for this thread in 2nd tri. How is everyone. Me=SICK :(!

day 3 with no sickness!

I'm sure I felt some little bubbles a few days ago x

my sickness has gone now but still suffering bad headaches that last all day,i also thought i felt baby last night as it was like waves of movement and nothing like i get with trapped wind but try tell myself it wasnt n that it was way to early but maybe not :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->