• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

How did I not know there was a new 2nd tri thread??

I'm not on the list, I'm due Dec. 3. I've had 2 scans so far! Can't wait to find out what team we're on!!

Woot my first ob appt is tomorrow! can't wait!

How did I not know there was a new 2nd tri thread??

I'm not on the list, I'm due Dec. 3. I've had 2 scans so far! Can't wait to find out what team we're on!!

I will make sure TTCstill puts you on the front page when she gets back. :D

so excited i have my gender scan at babybond on saturday!! i cannot wait!! We have decided we will tell the gender to people however names are top secret

lesleyann that's what we are planning to do as well. Find out the gender but keep 'em guessing about the name!!! lol

i soo wan a gender scan but oh keeps saying no :(,i know i have one of each but im really really impatient and just wana know,good luck to all finding out over the next few days n please let us know n if you have had nub guesses from 12 wk scan were they mainly right or wrong,eeek im excited for you :) x x

Back from scan ITS A GIRL!!!!

Attachments

• Img_00127.jpg
    Img_00127.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
  • Img_00128.jpg
    Img_00128.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Img_00129.jpg
    Img_00129.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on the girly bump hun :happydance:

wishing4baby3 im going to post a Nub/skull guess on the friday with a poll and will look at the numbers when i get back from my scan on saturday and post the overal results :thumbup:

Trying to figure out names... a little help would be appreciated... vote on our names:

https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9637643

I know there is a bunch, sorry.

Thank you my daughters names going to be Aaryella Rose!!

letshaveababy you are updated!

babygurl719 congrats on the little girl you are also updated.....

I am trying to get back into the swing of things here please let me know if I need to update anyone else.

Cajun just had a look/vote some lovely names there :) Logan John is on our list too! :) xx

Sadly as a result of the voting process I've gotten even more awesome names as input from friends and family, :rofl: I think we have a problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->