WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

lol aww ive just seen you find out 2morra what your having!! :) we have a scan 2morra just praying bbay doesnt have his/her legs crossed! xx

us too.. can't wait to find out! We will have quite a crowd, so hopefully baby won't be camera shy!

aww bless you!! someone has said bout trying to film it, gonna see if we;re allowed xx

cannot wait till saturday now to see my little bubba again.. just posted my gender guess thread in 2nd tri hehe

no news today... :shhh: Cord between the legs, knees pinched together, one hand over the private parts, and the other waving above it's head... :haha: Not today, Mama!

So I am going back tomorrow at 6pm to try again, going to drink a lot of cold water to get bubba to do some flips!

good luck for todays scan :). we found out yesterday ours is a little boy :) xxx

no news today... :shhh: Cord between the legs, knees pinched together, one hand over the private parts, and the other waving above it's head... :haha: Not today, Mama!

So I am going back tomorrow at 6pm to try again, going to drink a lot of cold water to get bubba to do some flips!

what a cheeky little monkey haha hope you find out today hun

Well we found out today that we are on team pink! Hubby is a little disappointed, he was hoping for a boy as we already have a little girl.... but, he's warming up to it.... I think :/ Here's our little Hayleigh!

Attachments

• IMAGES_13.jpg
    IMAGES_13.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
Ooohhh!! Congrats on the little girl, and what a lovely name!! Hayleigh.... What does everyone think of Hayleigh Brooke for a girl?? Do you mind, Ashley?

awww congrats to the ladies having girls,ur making me wan a early scan so much cause i just wana a know but oh has put his foot down n said no but i really wana know n i could find out in about 8 to 9 days time grrrrrrrrrrr,did any of ur ohs say no n if so how did you change their minds x x

Congrats to you as well Joey! Little boys are precious!!

My hubby is totally clueless. I love him to death but he has no idea what's going on or what is supposed to happen. He doesn't ask questions just kinda goes with the flow. It is mostly because he works away so isn't home often. He is just happy to make me happy and try to be a part of whatever he can when he is home.

aww sorry joey i missed ur post i hope you didnt think id left you out so a big congratulations to you too,after having one of each i found my little boy was more for cuddles n kisses than my little girl and was told this is usually the case n i loved it,i couldnt say id prefer one or the other sex this time because they are so different in so many ways and love so many things about them both i just want know so i can shop lol x x

Congrats to everyone who had just found out their genders.. We are also on team Pink!!

congratulations lesleyann did you think baby was a girl this time round or were you clueless x x

I dont know why but i kept thinking girl and so did everyone else lol

its wierd isnt it how we have that feeling as i did with my 2 n was right but this time i have a feeling its a girl but keep arguing with myself that its a boy haha,i think my oh is cruel for making me wait till my 20 wk scan lolol

well i liked the way i timed this scan it was 4weeks after my last mw app, and 4weeks before my 20week scan lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->