Winter Wonderful TTC November/December/January

Hi guys, please can I be added to the list as well? We're thinking of trying in December for our first. Keep seeming to put the date back though, was July, then moved back to October, then decided December was more sensible. If only OH didn't think we need to get a new boiler, new kitchen and new garage roof before trying. Although suppose there's nothing like being prepared!

Em

xxx

Welcome :wave: I will definitely add you for December!

congratulations on your anniversary! Hope you had a lovely meal. Welcome to both of you, pink bow i am sorry for your loss. Break up 2 moro for the easter hols so looking forward to that. Lucie not been her self since sun so will look forward to spending the hols wth her, i'm lucky as my mum has her when i'm working. X

Hi guys, please can I be added to the list as well? We're thinking of trying in December for our first. Keep seeming to put the date back though, was July, then moved back to October, then decided December was more sensible. If only OH didn't think we need to get a new boiler, new kitchen and new garage roof before trying. Although suppose there's nothing like being prepared!

Em

xxx

Sounds similar to us! We haven't pushed back the date, but I always think maybe we should wait longer until we get this done, or that done! haha.. I want a new deck, some house renos., kitchen, etc. But, I have decided that if they're not all done before I get pregnant, it's not the end of the world... as long as the house isn't in total chaos when I'm due!

We are in a similar situation. With both of us possibly getting back into school and wanting to get into our own house timing isn't the greatest for us right now in terms of having a baby. That being said we are sticking to our December plan for now it's just hard to say what's going to take place.

Everyone is just sitting back being patient!

With my previous children, it took approx 1 year to concieve, so my thoughts are 'when should I start'? :shrug:
What if it doesnt take that long! :wacko: My daughters only 4 months now:wacko: :baby:

Yeah it's hard to map out exactly when to start trying when really you never know how long it's going to take.

we're busy trying to sort our a family home before we get #2 cooking. ah the housing market is crap ¬__¬

That can be stressful. Best of luck finding something!

We might not be winter wonderful afterall if I get into school full time we will have to wait until that's done first.

There's no worry in that Laelani - good to have a good education under your belt and then have a LO when you're all settled. The time will pass quickly when you're focused on something else - and then you'll be all ready!

Hello :flower: This is my first post back in WTT for a while - we are planning on waiting until our daughter is 1 (in December) to begin TTC #2.

Even though she is only 4 months old I am starting to feel the odd pang of broodyness again! We were really lucky last time around and Ivy was literally conceived at the first and only attempt when we began NTNP, I dont thing many couples can be that lucky twice though.

:flower:

There's no worry in that Laelani - good to have a good education under your belt and then have a LO when you're all settled. The time will pass quickly when you're focused on something else - and then you'll be all ready!

Yes exactly! Especially with that I am going to be taking. I will be able to provide everything and then some for our LO. OH will be into his career by then as well. Combined we will bring in about $60+/hour so that will set us up nicely for a house and a bunch of kids :D

Welcome Amelie! :wave: I will add you to the list!

Hello :flower: This is my first post back in WTT for a while - we are planning on waiting until our daughter is 1 (in December) to begin TTC #2.

Even though she is only 4 months old I am starting to feel the odd pang of broodyness again! We were really lucky last time around and Ivy was literally conceived at the first and only attempt when we began NTNP, I dont thing many couples can be that lucky twice though.

:flower:

haha we're the exact same as you! lol Pixie was conceived on the 2rd cycle off the pill :happydance:

we're also wanting to try when our wee one is just coming up for 1

That can be stressful. Best of luck finding something!

We might not be winter wonderful afterall if I get into school full time we will have to wait until that's done first.

Education is important. It's why i'm WTT. I just want that damn degree so I can get on with real life.

Not been on here a while. Nice to see so many winter ladies. I'm currently feeling a bit down about it all. Had a blood test the other day for PCOS and the results aren't til Mon/Tues PM. I'm on spring break and have nothing to distract myself with! Plus everyone in the freaking world is knocked up or has a baby right now.

To top it off, i'm dealing wih the world's broodiest man! DH wants me to be pregnant now, now, now! It makes it so much harder to be restrained when the temptation is there. There are so many reasons why I shouldn't do it now. But a million reasons more why I want to.

How much longer do you have for school?

Good luck with the results. :hugs: I hear ya about feeling a bit down about it all I have been too as I could be here next winter too :( Not so good for the one who starts the thread. :cry: But I know that waiting is best for us as a couple and for our future LO.

I wish my man was the broody one. :haha: I can imagine being in your shoes it would be rather annoying when you want to finish up school and he's tempting you to have a baby. Maybe you and I can motivate one another with school. :rofl:

oh feeling very broody today! wish i could start TTC NOW! but, i know after the 'scare' i don't think it'd be fair on Pixie just now. *twiddles fingers* roll on October!

I wish we could start trying sooner but having two under two wouldn't be financially viable I dont think I dunno. It's more sleeping space Im thinking of. We would have little one in moses basket in our room for 6 months anyway so Avalon would be 2ish by the time she would be sharing. Is that old enough for a cot bed? :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->