Wish I had more patience

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by K8 e, Nov 14, 2011.

1. K8 e

K8 e New Member

Hi all,
    I'm new to here so hope I am doing this right...

I am 9dpo, at 8dpo last night my resolve to wait to test disappeared. 2 clear blue test(not digi) later and I had 2 very very faint positives. As I had used both tests a nip to supermarket on way to work this morning, I know fmu is best so I pee'd in Tupperware and took it with me ( I realise I am now sounding slightly unhinged) I tried a first response = negative. Clear blue (same test as previous night) = negative. I now feel very confused. Along with that I have had a headache and stomach cramps all day. I don't know if this is good sign, bad sign or just a sign that I'm stressed!

I'm not even sure why I'm posting this, advice? Words of support? Or to let others know that may be having similar experience, that they are not alone? Or all of above :)

I will post the outcome

2. Cookie_88

Cookie_88 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to BnB.

Aww I'm sorry you've had a confusing few days. The only thing I can say is maybe wait a few days and test again. I know waiting is hard... and sucks might I add lol. but try not to get too stressed hun.
    Hope. you get that notorious bfp soon. :hugs: & babydust
    Xxx

3. charlie_lael

charlie_lael Guest

We ALL wish we weren't impatient. Lol. You're not out until the witch shows, hun. GL.