wish i knew my body better.. possible ib spot?

louize22

Reaction score
hiya i need a bit of advice.. well on saturday night (10 dpo) TMI- in advance :) - i got that wet feeling, to the point i ran to the toilet thinking af had arrived early (shes not due til thursday, and im like clock work always on a thursday for over 2 years) yet when i wiped there was a little pinky brown spot on the tp, and then there was a little tinge of a colour in my cm..

sunday i woke up with nausea and like my stomach was empty all day even though i eat.. i poas in the morning but it was neg.. a faint faint line showed within 2 minutes but it was so very faint iv figured its an evap.. can they show up that early?
i cant stop wanting to eat cheese (i dont really like it :( ) and i have been having cramps on and off since 4 dpo.. my bbs r swollen they arent sore so to speak.. my n'ps did hurt a little the other day but only when touched and i get the odd shooting pain through them at night..
i never had ib with ds.. just very sore bbs from 3dpo...
iv never spotted.. never ever and im one of those strange ones who checks tp everytime for no reason what so ever... but with my bfn's and some symptoms what else could it be.. has anyone been in the same boat as me? did you get to carry in the end or did you get your bfp? also i constantly feel like af has come.. even now (this has been happening for a few days now) is that a sign of af or pg (iv also not had this before) TIA xx

Hey, so if you saw some light spotting on 10 dpo then a faint positive the next morning, i'd say you're pregnant! It's possible that you implanted a day or two before you saw the spotting. As long as your faint line came up in the time frame and has some colour, i'd say BFP. Was it a blue or pink dye test?

it was a pink test... i did another this morning and it was just as light maybe even lighter... playing the waiting game here im not a very patient person.. thanks for the advice though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->