Wish I never worried myself over lack of morning sickness

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Because now I feel bloody dreadful!!!! I'm only sick in the mornings quite violently, but then it does ease up, but the nausea is 24 hours long, if I wake during the night, my head starts spinning my mouth starts watering and of I don't go back to sleep, I throw up.

I'm barely eating, so now I'm worrying about my calorie intake, I'm only petite and on the lower end of the BMI scale and scared to drop to being underweight. I'm literally eating a few yoghurts a day, I cant eat hot food and i cant remember when i ate a decent meal, I'm picking on biscuits and stuff but i probably only eat about 500 calories a day if that!

Im drinking plenty but I can only drink fizzy water with some flavour, probably not ideal for dehydration but at least its something.

Im usually so OCD around the house, everything is done every single day but this past week I've barely done a load of washing, the sink is full of dishes and it's a mess, so along with feeling absolutely dreadful I'm starting to get depressed as I feel like I can't stay on top of the normal things I do a day, I'm just too exhausted as well as looking after 2 children.

Usually I'm telling them to come and play but this past week they've had their laptops and tablets and been playing games on there as I'm too exhausted and ill to tell them otherwise.

I'm so worried I'm gonna do some major harm with eating as little as I do, I already feel the weight falling off.

Hi hon.
I lost a bit of weight in early pregnancy because I just didnt want to eat because of feeling sick. I had 10 days of no sickness at all and I ate fine then but then the sickness came back. It went away again but since hitting 11 weeks it been every day feeling sick. I have been eating biscuits because they help for a little while.
My sickness hasn't been to bad today just a little nausea earlier today but I'm ok now.
I kept worrying I wasn't eating enough but I had a little glimpse at baby yesterday at my liver scan and baby has grown so much since my last scan at 9+1 like baby is huge now and looks like a proper baby.
Looked a bit like a jelly baby at my last scan but now it's a full on baby with long legs.
I think no matter what u eat and drink the baby will still take the nutrients that he she needs. So I wudnt worry hon.
See ure doctor if ure sickness is that bad and he can give u medication to help. Just make sure u keep drinking hon so u dont dehydrate.
Any drink is good.
I'm so sorry ure suffering so much. Sending hugs :hugs:

I'm also petite. I was 9 stone but I went down to 8 stone 7.
I got weighed yesterday and I'm now 8 stone 12 so I've put on a few pounds which completely shocked me.
U and ure baby will be fine hun just keep drinking :hugs:

Thank you my love, I was 9st 3 and already I've dropped to 8st 12, and I really don't want to lose any more! I'm currently nibbling the kids cold pizza crusts, sadly my kids diet suffers too when I feel like this, I cant cook anything because of the smell, I struggled with the pizzas hahaha

To think last week I was worried about the lack of sickness!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->