Wish i never....

nessa!!! JUST AS A SIDE NOTE!!!!!!

I......:blush:.....grew out of my mat pants.....:rofl:

who grows out of mat pants?!?!?!? lol

oh the joys we get from our little boys....AND girls.

:hugs:

:rofl: lol sorry that made me laugh...oh bless you jaylene!!! :hugs:

Ive hidden most of it away in the back of the wardrobe ... still got 99% of my regular tops out though!!

ive still been wearing most of my tops but this week the bottom of belly been getting cold where they getting to small!!! so im of shopping tomoro for some new ones :happydance:

Sillies, it's not the cakes and biccies but your pelvis separating apart, it makes your hips wider! I also have grown out of a pair or two or maternity trousers. Wait til after the birth when your body settles back a bit more like normal. I'm sure you'll be able to get into those trousers again!

After christmas we'll all be like those women on tv jumping up and down trying to squeeze themselves into their jeans lol

After christmas we'll all be like those women on tv jumping up and down trying to squeeze themselves into their jeans lol

Nah, I'm going to live in my comfiest maternity trousers for ever! Just looking forward to having some diversity in my tops again, my maternity ones are very dull!

aww i do this aswell every now and then lol, i dunno why but every time im convinced i'll fit into my little size 6 skinnies haha

i dont!

well, i can get them past my thighs at least but when i try and fasten them they laugh at me :(

i bought a pair of maternity pants the same as my fave skinnies hehe, now i dont feel like im missing out quite so much :D

i dont' even dare to get our pre-pregnancy clothes that would scare me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->