Wish me luck. Really anxious too.

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
I have got my colposcopy this morning,10.40 my appt. I had one done when i was pregnant, but they couldnt do a biopsy, so im off to have the biopsy done and a repeat smear. They said it was just changes last time, so well see what today brings. Just to top it af is due anytime now too i think lol.

I have got my colposcopy this morning,10.40 my appt. I had one done when i was pregnant, but they couldnt do a biopsy, so im off to have the biopsy done and a repeat smear. They said it was just changes last time, so well see what today brings. Just to top it af is due anytime now too i think lol.

Good luck hun, it will be fine :hugs::hugs:

Good luck. I had to have a biopsy last year, wasnt as bad as i thought lol. xx

Thanks both. Im just about to finish getting ready. Fingers crossed all goes well.

Im all done. Was good news. There is nothing bad going on, so im all clear from that. She found some cells which look a bit funny, so took a biopsy. I have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for results, she also did i repeat smear. When the results come back i may need treatment, they will be doing loop treatment. They are looking for cin cells. I feel loads better now, less worried lol, plus it wasnt as bad as i thought it would have been. Thank you everyone.

Glad things went ok, told you it wasnt that bad. I didnt need no treatment after i had mine, i think i went back to the hospital twice more after that then my cells were normal after that so back to the docs every year now.
Atleast you had a she, i had a he lol. x

Glad things went ok, told you it wasnt that bad. I didnt need no treatment after i had mine, i think i went back to the hospital twice more after that then my cells were normal after that so back to the docs every year now.
Atleast you had a she, i had a he lol. x

Im glad i read your post before i went in lol. Im not looking forward to my results, i would rather know though. I am glad i had a she, dont know what i would have done if it was a he, thinking of it dont think the oh would have been pleased had it been a he either lol. Fingers crossed for results now.

Lol, good job i come on before i started work then. I wasn't looking forward to the results either, wish they could say then and there. lol, i couldnt understand my dr had a strong indian accent..i always took my mum along with me though, and i had 2 nurses in with me.
Let us know the results and if you wanna chat you know where i am xx

Oh what a nightmare not being able to understand him. I did think about taking my mum with me, but shes always at work, so the oh came, but i have probably the best support from him. It is a shame they cant tell you while your there, be such a weight off. Yeah will let you know what the results are and thank you too. Xx

Thats why i took my mum, so she might be able to lol. My mums kind of a manager in work so her boss lets her take time off when need be...so alls good there. It would be huge weight lifted off yeah, I had a normal result from the hospital and had to have a normal smear at the docs and that was normal, so 2 normal results in 6 months isnt bad going..just hope next year is all good too.
Good, and dont think too much about it in the mean time.
xx

Thats good having 2 normal results in 6 months.....Im hoping to get all clear, be nice if I do.....Thats good that your mum can pretty much take time off when she needs to, certainly helps.....Im quite lucky I have a short term memory lol, Im easily distracted from all sorts of things all the time, so should be quite easy no to worry about my results for a while, at least I hope so anyway.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->