wish me luck

missy123

Reaction score
just joined the forum 2day and im ttc the past 18 months,myself and my husband have had tests done and the good news is we are in perfect working order,we already have a 4 yr old boy who was concieved overnight :happydance: he is our everything,really want another boy but hubby wants a girl,either way i dont mind anyway im due the dreaded period on 21st april so fingers crossed this month was the one for us,have been using clear blue digital ovulation kits this month and got a positive on day 17 of my cycle im hoping my relief that we are ok is helping us along,i feel alot less stressed and emotional:cry:

Welcome to BnB Missy!

I hope this is your month and that your stat on TTC is short and sweet!

xxx

Good Luck! When are you going to test?

:dust:

Ren

i was going to test on sunday just so that im prepared for the worst on tuesday i dont know what is worse the negitive result or the dreaded period,any advice?

This is what I have noticied:

Some like to test around 10-12 dpo - others like to wait until AF is late - it seems to be a personal choice.

Do you really want to POAS? Are you able to handle a :bfn:?

I am going to wait until a couple days after :witch: is supposed to show her evil face.

GL!! :dust:

yeah i suppose i should wait,how long have you left to wait?judging by the countdown id be due 28th december oh xmas would never be the same again but i dont care...id love twins!!

I'm going to test on May 4th . . . I am in my fertile period right now, so DH and I are trying to have lots of :sex: and see what happens. AF is expected on May 2 . . . here is hoping she is good and late and I get a :bfp:

I just came off of BCP and decided to take it easy for a month, cause you never know if you are ovulating or not, and start charting next month.

Ren

i know ovulation is tricky to catch so do it every night,put a pillow underneath u and get him on top it will help the sperm swim better..try orgasm urself it will help his swimmers meet their destination and the best tip of all just relax and make love just try not let the thought of it take over your mind,it can become a job after a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->