Wish Me Luck................

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
.................First day in full cloth today :thumbup:. Just hope we don't have a repeat of yesterday when she pooed 5 times!!!! Currently in a baby pink Itti :cloud9:. Even DH loved it & thought it was well cute - quite a turnaround lol.

I have my fingers crossed for you having a successful day!
:happydance:

good luck! I hope it works as a bad day in cloth early on can make people give up :nope:

come on fluff!!!

Going well so far, lasted 3.5hrs in the itti with no leak:thumbup:. Trying a flip now. Can't believe how excited I am doing this. DH was even impressed with the reusable wipes too, tho he did say they smelt too strong to him - men!!! :haha:

good luck :hugs: i cant wait to get Lo into cloth by the end of the week :happydance:

good luck :hugs: i cant wait to get Lo into cloth by the end of the week :happydance:

Its really exciting. I have to buy more to get her into them full time, but I cant afford to do it all at once so building up slowly. :cloud9: Good luck to you too :hugs:

Yay, Good Luck Caz :thumbup:

and reusable wipes too - go you!!!

I must say I am a complete reusable wipes convert now, they clean so much better but seem more gentle and I know exactly what goes into my spray bottle of home made cleaning solution, even DH uses them :happydance:

Its really exciting. I have to buy more to get her into them full time, but I cant afford to do it all at once so building up slowly. :cloud9: Good luck to you too :hugs:

Good luck! Would love to know how you get on! Keep us up to date :thumbup:

So..................I'm just sat here thinking, I'll give the flip another half hour or so & check it & thinking how well it's gone so far today when I hear the giveaway sound of poop:dohh:. She knew!!!! Oh well, Flip well & truly christened now :rofl:. Better go and get a new one out, it didn't sound pretty :haha:.

So..................I'm just sat here thinking, I'll give the flip another half hour or so & check it & thinking how well it's gone so far today when I hear the giveaway sound of poop:dohh:. She knew!!!! Oh well, Flip well & truly christened now :rofl:. Better go and get a new one out, it didn't sound pretty :haha:.

:rofl: hope it wasnt too bad :flower:

not too bad, sounded much worse, tho she did manage to avoid the liner a bit :rofl:. Its bad that I buy these nappies then dont want her to poop!!!

Glad it's going well. I'm excited for Edwards first cloth :) Eee xx

So, we're now on day 3 & all good so far :D. Am really pleased, now I know it's working I can start to build up my stash :rofl:. Even tried a night in cloth on the first night. She was wet at about 4am tho :( Had to change her completely. Not sure if I hadn't tightened the wrap properly or it was too big:shrug:. I used an Ellas House Bumhugger but didn't boost it so maybe that was the problem - do they need boosting??? Anyway, we used a sposie last night lol. As I dont have that many nappies, I did a wash the first night & left them to dry overnight in the airing cupboard where I've rigged up a lil area where I can peg my inserts & nappies onto coathangers :haha:. Didn't do a wash last night, but will do one tonight. I only have 2 flips but have 6 inserts for them which helps as the wraps dry soooo quick. So far I am LOVING the ittis & Flips & have put her in her first Fuzzibunz this morning so we'll see how that goes. Am gutted that I cut out my liners before checking the shapes I needed tho as I have to put 2 side by side in the Flips & fuzzibunz or it'd catch nothing, I cut them out hourglass shape which fit perfect into the ittis. I have been taking some pics so will pop them in the photo thread when I get a mo:thumbup:

Glad to hear your cloth is going well! Love hearing people getting on with it and seeing how much better it is!

I used the itti hourglass as a template for cutting my fleece liners- iv got mediums so they arent huge- but they catch the majority...

dont worry if the liners dont catch everything...a little bit of poop in the nappy is perfectly ok. Alot of people dont even use liners at all...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->