Wishing away the time!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
I really need this month to hurry up and bugger off! lol

I've got a growth scan at 34 weeks, and at that point we'll know (as far as you can anyway) what position baby is in, how big baby is etc ready for planning delivery. I've got to do my GTT after managing to forget about it twice....yep, twice! lol......and I'm supposed to see the MW too after that, but with hubby at work I have no idea when as the GTT alone is 3-4 hours where I need to get childcare for the 2 children!

Money is causing me headaches (doesn't it for everyone) but it's getting better, and by the end of the month we should be in a lot better position. PLUS, I'll be 4 weeks further on........with only 6-8 weeks until bubba gets here rather than 10-12 (gone overdue both times before so expecting it this time! lol) I currently am. I'm tired, bored and getting too big to be comfy.

Anyone else just looking at the calendar thinking that there's too many days to go!?!

Me! I dont suit being pregnant. I have a growth scan on july 4th so am wishing my life away until that date!

My days seem to be dragging as im signed off work due to SPD so my days are all blending into one hahaha

Hope this month doesnt drag too badly for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"