Wishing, wanting, waiting.....TTC for a year PLUS!

I'm up to day 45 of my cycle and no idea whats going on. No ovulation... no sign of anything. I'm so confused.

Ridiculously, my partner and I already talk about baby names, he knows what he wants for a boy and we both know what we want for a girl. Its a bit insane, lol.

Guts me every single time my friend says "IF I keep the baby I'll..."
The fact that for her, its a decision of keeping it or getting rid of it just galls me. My partner and I try so hard, so many people here try so hard to get pregnant and then the people who do manage it, can just throw that little life away...

Her period would now only be a week late, but already she has aching boobs, her nipples are changing colour and size, and she's experiencing morning sickness and her tummy is hard. This has me baffled. She shouldn't be experiencing symptoms so early should she??

Squirrely and Titi both have crazy news but I won't ruin the fun by posting on their behalves. Let's just say their journals have been really interesting, and the next two weeks will be even MORE interesting!

Squirrel has awesome news. *sigh* Just one more of the original TTHF girls that I need to catch up to!

And Titi's journal is sad.

ETA: I've started a brand new journal of my own, since on January 4th, DP and I will be entering year 3 of TTC. This year we're pushing the limits, doctors, medical intervention, checks, scans, whatever it takes. 2012 is going to be our year for getting pregnant.
It has to happen.

Now I just need to try staying positive and not letting myself get bogged down in fears about inability to ever have children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->