Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

babyluv, this is what is going on now, I am on cd 20 as of today and when I went to the restroom, I wiped of course lol and i saw like brown mucas discharge and then little later it was just a little red , but ony see it when I wipe, now I am not due for AF for another 6 days, could it be implantation bleed? I have not tested I figured I would wait til AF, but this has never happen before, I am so scared. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Implantation bleeding yes! It's usually a brown discharge and sounds like it's right around the same time. I hope this is it and not just a fluke like last time. Sounds very very promising and I wouldn't worry at all. Don't know how you could stand it. I would be testing by tomorrow. Are you sure you didn't ovulate yet this cycle? Almost forgot about that whole ordeal.

I haven't really been focused this month. No temps. Only one and I tried yesterday since it should be time for O and thermometer was acting weird. Think I got a reading finally that was really low, so it might've been o day but today my sleep was broken when he came to bed all 5 in the morning and an hour later we were up fighting over who was taking up the bed. So no temp today. Besides all that, somethings going on with my head. Since Tues. my lymph nodes behind the ear and one in front are swollen. They hurt and then I got bit by something around my eye. My eyebrow has a big knot, my eye and whole left side of my face are swollen. Got checked and all she said was I must've had an infection and just keep watch of the glands and take benadryl for the itching. I have a job interview on Monday. Hope I don't have to go in looking all swelled and crazy, lol!

Implantation bleeding yes! It's usually a brown discharge and sounds like it's right around the same time. I hope this is it and not just a fluke like last time. Sounds very very promising and I wouldn't worry at all. Don't know how you could stand it. I would be testing by tomorrow. Are you sure you didn't ovulate yet this cycle? Almost forgot about that whole ordeal.

I haven't really been focused this month. No temps. Only one and I tried yesterday since it should be time for O and thermometer was acting weird. Think I got a reading finally that was really low, so it might've been o day but today my sleep was broken when he came to bed all 5 in the morning and an hour later we were up fighting over who was taking up the bed. So no temp today. Besides all that, somethings going on with my head. Since Tues. my lymph nodes behind the ear and one in front are swollen. They hurt and then I got bit by something around my eye. My eyebrow has a big knot, my eye and whole left side of my face are swollen. Got checked and all she said was I must've had an infection and just keep watch of the glands and take benadryl for the itching. I have a job interview on Monday. Hope I don't have to go in looking all swelled and crazy, lol!

Babyluv, I do hope this is it, How long does implantation vleed last, like I said its not a whole lot at times its brown and then other times it red, I am wearing a tampon TMI sorry, but when I have removed the tampon whats on it is brown, I am so confused, but like I said noot due for AF til the 8th this is nuts, and it is driving me crazy, Just a little cramping nothing to complain about, bbs are not sore, dont feel sick, tired though. I just hope my cycles arent screwing up. I have been like 2 days late for AF, and sometime a day early, but never this early, and its not a flow,when the tampon is removed there is only like maybe the amount of I would say TSP. I am going crazy.I do hope you get better, I hope your swelling goes down sweetie, that does not sound comfortable at all. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS Still spotting

Oh as far as ovulation, never got a positive OPK, But may have missed it too,But temps have been crazy, because really had many wasnt taken at the same time as usual, so it leaves me in the dark, Not sur what to tell the doc. I am having this spotting now. I am suppose to call is office the first day of my cycle which was to be the 8th. I quess I wait and see if it comes or if this turns in to full flow. Because I was to have that tubal x-ray on cd 6,7,8,or 9, and hubby was to have a repeat of SA, I dont know :shrug::hugs::hugs::hugs:FRIENDS

Do you usually spot before af? IB usually can be just one spot or last a few days. That would be really early for the start of af. Wouldn't it be something to get a BFP right before you're scheduled for all those tests? Remember dangermousse that stopped on this thread? She just got her BFP this week. Maybe it's spreading around!

Do you usually spot before af? IB usually can be just one spot or last a few days. That would be really early for the start of af. Wouldn't it be something to get a BFP right before you're scheduled for all those tests? Remember dangermousse that stopped on this thread? She just got her BFP this week. Maybe it's spreading around!

No I dont usually spot before cycle and never this early, thats why I am so confused, today is now a very light flow, I took a preg test yesterday and it was neg. But some women have said I may not gat a positive til the day AF was originally exspected which would be the 8th. this has really got me going crazy. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

How you making out now Tia? Are you testing in the morning? I can't think of no other reason for the spotting besides pregnancy. Hope this is your time. Afm, still sick with the same symptoms. Tryna get it together. My house is a mess!

How you making out now Tia? Are you testing in the morning? I can't think of no other reason for the spotting besides pregnancy. Hope this is your time. Afm, still sick with the same symptoms. Tryna get it together. My house is a mess!

well babyluv I am on cd 25 and still bleeding, I just dont know, and the last 2 days has went to a heavy flow. this is so messed up,was originally due tomm. so will test tomm. I am so ypset with this, if I am not pregnant, something is SAD HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I'm so sorry. For what you're going through and for not being here as much. With no positive test it seems like an early period. Still, it is very strange with the spotting and you not ever experiencing thats before. Is this throwing you off from scheduling your HSG? I hope not. What is your doctor saying? I think my cycle will end early because I didn't take any of my vitamins this cycle. Especially the B6. Maybe you should give it a try. I know it really helped me, If you are not already. All I know is Im at cd23. Not sure the dpo. I will say, I rmbr before I started the B vits I had a 28-31 day cycle and once it was only 24 days. It really threw me. Just saying it does happen sometimes and nothing be wrong. Keep your head up sweetie. It will happen!

I'm so sorry. For what you're going through and for not being here as much. With no positive test it seems like an early period. Still, it is very strange with the spotting and you not ever experiencing thats before. Is this throwing you off from scheduling your HSG? I hope not. What is your doctor saying? I think my cycle will end early because I didn't take any of my vitamins this cycle. Especially the B6. Maybe you should give it a try. I know it really helped me, If you are not already. All I know is Im at cd23. Not sure the dpo. I will say, I rmbr before I started the B vits I had a 28-31 day cycle and once it was only 24 days. It really threw me. Just saying it does happen sometimes and nothing be wrong. Keep your head up sweetie. It will happen!

hi sweetie got a email from doc. he said it was a no ovulation cycle, and a bad cycle, and it does happen, well this is the first for me that I do know. the bleeding finally stopped on the 7th so 8 days of bleeding never has happened, just glad it stopped so we will see when the next cycle is.. because idont know when it will be this bleeding really threw me off. I normally have a 26 to a 28 day cycle and lately it has been a 26 so if it is 26 still I should be due again june 28th a day after my birthday 2 days before anniversarry and my renewing of vows on the 30th, so it will hit on birthday, anniversarry and the wedding day, thats is offel, just cant win :nope: lol. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS OH I dont use the vit B havent tried it scared to add anything to screw me up more you know what I mean.

Oh that is awful! I feel for you, I really do. Maybe since this cycle was so wacky, it will still be messed up and hold off till everything is over. Or start early and you get pregnant on the wedding day. I know' wishful thinking, but you never know. If it does have to come at that time, I hope it's a very light and painless time. Wow that sucks. Anyway, are you excited? That sounds like it's going to be a very joyous week for you. I know you can't wait.

I'm just waiting for af to bust in on me. CD26 so it's coming. I have to keep checking what day I'm on because I have no PMS like usual. Don't want it to just surprise me while I'm unprepared.

Oh that is awful! I feel for you, I really do. Maybe since this cycle was so wacky, it will still be messed up and hold off till everything is over. Or start early and you get pregnant on the wedding day. I know' wishful thinking, but you never know. If it does have to come at that time, I hope it's a very light and painless time. Wow that sucks. Anyway, are you excited? That sounds like it's going to be a very joyous week for you. I know you can't wait.

I'm just waiting for af to bust in on me. CD26 so it's coming. I have to keep checking what day I'm on because I have no PMS like usual. Don't want it to just surprise me while I'm unprepared.

Hi sweetie, yes I am excited,,,,, I just hope in a way it does hold off for everything, but lately with me I just dont know lol, and no you dont want to be caught off quard that is for sure. My niece just lost her baby yesterday I feel soooo bad for her this was her first. the sack was growing, but the baby wasnt. this happened to me years ago before I had my daughter and she is 19 now. with me the baby was growing, but the sack wasnt, and at that time I wasnt off birth control long enough when I got pregnant, and mt niece was only off the pill for 2 months, But the doc. said she can try again, and doc. said her hormones were to low. She still has not past the baby so they said they were going to give her a week to past the baby if he doesnt, then they will do a DNC. It brought back alot of memories with me beings this happened to her, but she needed me and I talked to her, and explained sometimes these things happen and nothing she did caused it, and told her not to blame herself, the good thing is she can try again. hope all goes well with you sweetie. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

That is so sad. That happened to a friend of mine last year. I never suffered a miscarriage so wouldn't begin to know how that feels. It was a good thing that she has you, one that can sympathize with her situation. It only sucks that you had to bring up those old memories. Ar least you have something great to look forward to coming up soon.

PMS starting to kick in over here. Boobs are getting heavy and a little sore, and the gas is kicking in too. I only hope it says off till at least tomorrow night. This new job I'm working on want me to come in tomorrow and spend the day shadowing someone. It wouldn't be pretty if af decides to show up while I'm there, LOL! Today is cd27 so it would be right on time if it did. Just horrible.

That is so sad. That happened to a friend of mine last year. I never suffered a miscarriage so wouldn't begin to know how that feels. It was a good thing that she has you, one that can sympathize with her situation. It only sucks that you had to bring up those old memories. Ar least you have something great to look forward to coming up soon.

PMS starting to kick in over here. Boobs are getting heavy and a little sore, and the gas is kicking in too. I only hope it says off till at least tomorrow night. This new job I'm working on want me to come in tomorrow and spend the day shadowing someone. It wouldn't be pretty if af decides to show up while I'm there, LOL! Today is cd27 so it would be right on time if it did. Just horrible.

Hi sweetie I believe this is cd 17 for me I am sooo screwed up with this last mess up with my cycle, so not sure what is going on or if and when it is due. hope yours stays away for you, niece is still having good days and bad, and still has not passed the baby, and hasnt started to show signs that she is going to pass the baby, so they may have to do a DNC. Still busy with wedding things, it has been crazy here,LOL HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

When is the wedding again? I've been so out of it. Can't believe it's been so many days since I've checked in here. Started that new job this week, so I'm trying to get used to that. It's been since my surgery last May that I've worked. I am wore out already, lol! Sorry to hear your niece is still going though it. Hope it comes to an end soon for her. Oh and another month down for me too. Coming off af now.

Ok we're in July now. What's been up stranger? Ha Ha, I know I'm the last person that should be talking. How are you? How was the wedding? I know I missed it. Haven't spoken since before. I miss my bnb buddy. Hope all is well with you. AFM, I'm just getting adjusted to this new job and schedule. Just things happen. Not pushing it this month. When I save some money up I will start in full force. I only know that I on cd19 now because it's kinda impossible to ignore your cycle completely after you've been so focused on it for over a year. Ya know?

Anyway; just checking in. Don't be a stranger for too long.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok we're in July now. What's been up stranger? Ha Ha, I know I'm the last person that should be talking. How are you? How was the wedding? I know I missed it. Haven't spoken since before. I miss my bnb buddy. Hope all is well with you. AFM, I'm just getting adjusted to this new job and schedule. Just things happen. Not pushing it this month. When I save some money up I will start in full force. I only know that I on cd19 now because it's kinda impossible to ignore your cycle completely after you've been so focused on it for over a year. Ya know?

Anyway; just checking in. Don't be a stranger for too long.:hugs::hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE

Hi sweetie eveything went great, it was wonderful, Sooo glad things are going well with the job, sorry you are so tired, take it slow if you can, hahahaha I know that is impossible when it comes to work. I am on cd5 today, How lovely got AF the day before the wedding GRRRRRR HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

That is so cruel!! I want to see a pic. You can email or pm it to me. My husband must be around a bunch of babies because he keeps texting me today that he wants a son. I'm like cough up some money then. I think it will be wise for me to work a little more before getting pregnant, but if it happens I won't be mad. What's going on with you and the testing with the TR doc? I need an update. And more details about your big day.

That is so cruel!! I want to see a pic. You can email or pm it to me. My husband must be around a bunch of babies because he keeps texting me today that he wants a son. I'm like cough up some money then. I think it will be wise for me to work a little more before getting pregnant, but if it happens I won't be mad. What's going on with you and the testing with the TR doc? I need an update. And more details about your big day.

everything with the weding went great, have no way to send pic. all went well and very pretty. As for me been MIA because of alot going on, have to have the hsg done will send more info when I know more HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I'm glad to see all is well. I just haven't been on much because of work. When I get home i'm beat. Not going back till Wed so have some days to myself. Been sick with this cold. CD 9 for me so at least af is over and I don't have to deal with that too. Don't stay away so long. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->